Necklaces Philippines at iprice Philippines
You might think that your killer dress is all you need to be in the lime light but this is where you are totally wrong. Sometimes, it takes the little things in life to make the biggest change. In this case, the little thing is a necklace that transforms your look. Women everywhere have one thing in common, their in depth love to look good in the eyes of their beholder. And one way to look good is by adorning themselves with jewelleries of all sorts. Necklaces are the first jewellery that most women would add to their outfit when they feel like something is missing in their ensemble. Read on to find out how you can take your style to a whole new level.
Transform your look to a whole new level with Necklaces
Necklaces are something that every woman own in their jewellery stash, but have you wondered how it all started? Before pearls, beads, and gemstones, a simple necklace is made from a local organic materials like shells, teeth or bone beads with was a form of jewellery that was adopted by the early cultures. During the Middle ages, jewelleries became an essential element of an outfit, and necklaces became the main form of jewellery in the late Gothic and early Renaissance periods. Gemstones and pendants were later on added to the necklace as a symbol of wealth and social status during the 14th century. Necklaces became more prevalent when it started following the style of necklines in the American dresses. The lower the neckline, the more elaborate the necklaces are. Now, necklaces are something no women can live without as it is a piece of jewellery that adds a little oomph to their outfit.
Highlight your neck with gorgeous Necklaces
Necklaces come in many shapes and sizes. Each is made for different occasion and outfits and you don’t really want to be a misfit when it comes to this bling.
- A choker necklace is chokes your neck beautifully. Worn halfway up the neck, this necklace is suitable to be worn with most necklines.
- The princess necklace hangs slightly below the collarbone and works well with a low-cut outfit as well as a crew neck top.
- The Matinee ou Sautoir is a mid-length necklace that is about 55cm. It sits perfectly on the chest and works well for office or semi-formal outfit.
- The long necklace has a length of 90 cm and more. It can be worn in different ways, one strand, doubled, or knotted at the bottom.
- Lavalier is a type of necklace that has one or more pendants at the front forming a Y design.
- The Torque necklace is made of metal and worn near the neck. This Celtic necklace is designed without a clasp and opened at the front or back.
- Bib necklace is a short necklace made in the shape of a bib and made of fabric with stones or beads embellishment.
- Collar necklace is a necklace shaped and worn like a collar of shirt.
Accessorize to impress- Necklace trends
Step out of your house looking like a diva without making any effort. It all comes down to the different necklaces and the different neckline of your outfit. Match this well and you are ready to make the world your runway.
- The crewneck top is the most easiest to work with for it comes with a neckline that looks awesome with most necklaces. Choose a necklace with a delicate pendant that falls directly under your neck for a subtle and elegant look. Pair your top with a distressed skinny and finish your look with a choker that is designed with a mini pendant for a more feminine street kind of look.
- Most tank top comes with a scoop neck and this neckline screams for a necklace. Pair your top with statement necklace that mimics the neckline. Finish your look with a pair of leather pants and biker jacket for a night out with your girlfriends. For a more subtle look, you can style your top with a round necklace with a delicate pendant and a maxi skirt, belted at the waist.
- For a V neck top, get a necklace that rests lower that the point of the V. Layering different length of necklaces works incredibly well for this neckline. Start with a dainty necklace, a tube necklace and finish it off with a long tassel necklace. Or you can swap these layering with a necklace that has tendril-like embellishments.
- A collared shirt looks great with any necklace. A delicate pendant gives you are more feminine look without going overboard. But you can also pair your button down shirt a statement necklace for a more edgy look. Place your necklace outside the collar for the perfect combination of subtle and statement.
Stay in style without making your wallet cry
At iprice.ph, you can find the widest range of necklaces that are made locally and from top designer brands. Shop without leaving a hole in your wallet for a Silver Sheinside Chain Necklace for ₱ 129.69 or a designer made necklace by What Goes Around Comes Around for ₱ 135,172.00.
Shop for the best Necklaces online here
Shop for necklaces that can update your look instantly. Currently, there are two trusted stores that offers this type of jewellery on iprice.ph –SheInside and Shopbob.