Kaspersky Philippines antivirus is all your computer needs to protect it from all the possible computer virus that could otherwise infect and affect your computer. Not sure what Kaspersky antivirus is? Read here for more information.
Top Kaspersky Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Kaspersky Total Security 2021||₱ 190.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2021||₱ 345.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Anti Virus 2021||₱ 490.00||Lazada|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 5 Devices For 2-Year Protection||₱ 2,200.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Antivirus 2021 Edition 1 Device 2 Years License (Original)||₱ 695.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Vpn Secure Connection 5Devices-1Year License Key||₱ 1,899.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 1 Device - 2 Years (License Key Only)||₱ 888.00||Lazada|
|Kaspersky Total Security 1 Best-Performing, Best-Selling Security Suite||₱ 1,390.00||Shopee|
|Kaspersky Kaspesky Anti-Virus 3 Devices - 1 Year (License Key Only)||₱ 784.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Kaspersky Small Office 2021 5Pc/Mac +5 Android+5 Password Manager+1File Server Antivirus||₱ 5,599.00||Shopee|
Kaspersky Philippines – Your Antivirus Doctor
Kaspersky, or Kaspersky Lab, as is its full name, is an international company that primarily operates in the software security industry. They are currently operating in almost two hundred different countries globally. The company was founded and is currently headquartered in Moscow, Russia; the founder of Kaspersky is Eugene Kaspersky (the company named after his family name).
Kaspersky is currently in the fourth place among other antivirus vendors globally, and is also the first Russian company to be included in the list of the world's leading software companies worldwide. As such, they are one of the global leaders for security software.
Kaspersky's offerings include many different type of consumer security products such as anti-virus, anti-malware, and computer firewalls. They specially operate towards the catering needs of large enterprises and corporations, although they do also cater towards the private and personal sectors such as an anti-virus solution for our own personal computers.
Their larger enterprise and corporate security solutions generally include multiple software protection for workstations, servers, payment services, mobile devices, as well as Internet access points – all of which are controlled and managed via the software's administration kit, ensuring a uniformed protection across the corporation. Whereas their personal ones include a single software kit that is managed through the computer which it is protecting.
If anything, Kaspersky is a brand which strives and innovates all the time to ensure that our computing devices are protected from the wild lands of the Internet, where there are countless numbers of malwares and viruses waiting.
All of Kaspersky's software products are often tested and brought up to date to ensure that every type of virus or malware is in their database, from which they will be able to formulate a prevention and fix. Kaspersky has won numerous awards internationally, which serves as a front as to how efficient and effective their products are:
- Online Banking Browser Security Award (June 2015)
- VB Verified Spam+ Certificate (May 2015): Combating spam in tests conducted by researchers.
- AV-Test Award for Best Performance (February 2015): Best antivirus with minimal system use in home users.
- Top Rated AV Comparatives (February 2015)
- Security Bild Test-Sieger Winner (February 2015): Named the best because of Kaspersky's holistic performance towards computer protection in efficiency and usability.
- Product of the Year Internet Security for Android (January 2015): The best Android security software that passed a series of Android Malware Detection Tests.
- Most Effective Solutions (January 2015): The Dennis Technology Labs concluded that Kaspersky's products were the best for home users, small business and enterprises.
There are many more awards that Kaspersky has achieved, and it would be way too long to list them all down, but these awards serve as a proof that Kaspersky is a company which takes computer security very seriously. Many larger corporations have also decided to use Kaspsersky as their line of defence against Internet threats.
There are many different types of software security that have been developed by Kaspersky Labs, each one tailored to cater to different needs, such as for businesses or for home users.
- Kaspersky Total Security: This is the mothership of all Kaspersky antivirus and software security suites. It covers almost all of the possible security threats that may come to a computer; it is also managed via a very user friendly interface.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus: An anti-virus, anti-malware, and anti-phishing software application for Windows operating systems, but it posses no network protections or firewalls. It features a real-time protection, detection, and removal process for many viruses and other security threats.
- Kaspersky Internet Security: A security software suite that focuses on Internet usage for Windows operating systems. It protects against spyware, email spam, advertisement banners, and network-based attacks. Its firewall is capable of controlling network access for individual applications.
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Android: Android users are not left out with this integrated application suite of protection tools for Android mobile devices such as smartphones and computer tablets. It also provides features such as anti-theft protection, remote device locking and remote data wiping to prevent the device from being accessed by other people.
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac: Those who believe that Macs are free from viruses should think twice. This Kaspersky software security is a Mac OS X anti-virus and anti-malware application. It can also prevent network-based attacks.
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security: This software is a digital security solution for businesses that protects workstations that run on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux from security threats. The Endpoint Security is managed through a centralized online management console which features remote administration, remote deployment and very powerful data encryption to ensure corporate data stay safe.
- Kaspersky Password Manager: Sometimes typing your passwords on your keyboard gets the password leaked out via a keylogger (a software which tracks your key presses), and this Password Maanger securely keeps your passwords and then also automatically logs users into known websites and auto-fills in web forms so that none of your data is trackable via key presses.
- Kaspersky Security for Mail Server: A security software that operates on a mail server. It protects by removing harmful emails and their attachments before it is sent to an endpoint such as a smartphone, computer, clients, or tablets.
Besides the large variety of products that Kaspersky produces and develops, they also provide a security portal that is devoted to educating the general public about Internet security. SecureList.com is Kaspersky's internet portal for educating people about the many virus definitions and also provides information on how they operate and how they can affect our computers.
The Internet is filled with information, and yet also peppered with a vast amount of security threats in the forms of virus and malwares. Although the websites that many people frequent might be safe from all harm, these threats may still find a way to their computers and cause a lot of damage. Kaspersky's software provides all that protection from the viruses – after all, prevention is always better than cure.