When you add fun to whimsical patterns and bold colours, what you would get are Kate Spade Bags. To be more precise, the outcome of the infusion would be an interesting take on the fashion scene, quirky yet gorgeous and classy, which is exactly what Kate Spade Bags are all about. Confused? Click here to un-confuse yourself.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Kate Spade New York Philippines: Painting the world in her beautiful colours
- Kate Spade New York Philippines: Celebrating your fun, funky personality
- Kate Spade New York Philippines: Your
everydayKate Spade Needs
No one can pull off fun and quirky designs that
Greatly inspired by ladies who run the world, Kate Spade finds the cutest ways to celebrate this je ne sais quoi, making them feel fabulously special. And with bags that are just as marvellous, Kate Spade is the master of everything fun and beautiful.
Designing lively and modern pieces
Unlike the usual designer bags with cumbersome logos like Dior, Louis Vuitton and Gucci, Kate Spade New York has a small, subtle logo that is not as noticeable, making their designs a refreshing change. So if you are looking for something dark and boring, then move along! Kate Spade is not for you.
Out of the many, beautiful, colourful bags created by Kate Spade, we present to you the best 5 that we love and adore.
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Small Hayden Top Handle Bag
Don’t know how to accentuate your work wardrobe? Add this bag to your ensemble and you are ready to face the world (or your boss). It
- Kate Spade New York Emma Lane Fabric Maya Shoulder Bag
Who said that whatever that is practical is boring? This new Emma Lane Maya proves that statement wrong with its
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Mini Harmony Shoulder Bag
This is also shrunk down version of its older sibling, the Classic Harmony Tote.
- Kate Spade New York Shaw Street Kegan Top Handle Bag
- Kate Spade New York Hawthorne Lane Ryan Shoulder Handbag
IF you are into stripes and everything fun, then this bag is yours. The stripes