Being one of the most iconic luxury fashion brands today, Lacoste Philippines boasts an elegant collection of products from clothing, shoes, bags, perfumes and so much more! As part of their fashion line, Lacoste Philippines has an exciting array of T-shirts for men and women. Read more about Lacoste T-shirts below.
Top Lacoste T-Shirts Philippines Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lacoste Shirt New Design||₱ 500.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Authentic 100%||₱ 1,200.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Shirt Unisex||₱ 380.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Embroidered Logo T-Shirt||₱ 2,873.88||Farfetch|
|Lacoste Polo Shirt T-shirt Men||₱ 4,546.00||Giglio|
|Lacoste Inspired Shirt Sizes Xs,S,M,L Xl,2Xl||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Vneck Women Cotton Shirt||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste New Design Shirt||₱ 500.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Pre Loved Authentic Red Women'S Sports Shirt||₱ 600.00||Shopee|
|Lacoste Women'S T Shirt (Red)||₱ 459.00||Shopee|
When tennis superstar Rene Lacoste needed an outfit for a match, he created his own batch of shirts in 1927. It was in this moment when the famous Lacoste polo shirts were born. Instead of sporting the usual long-sleeved garment when playing tennis, Rene created a short-sleeved, textured shirt with a "tail"; this forever changed the course of both fashion and tennis. With the help of factory tycoon Andre Gille, Rene Lacoste was able to create the most iconic pieces for fashion and sportswear.
As part of the brand's line of clothing, Lacoste Philipines has a myriad of T-shirts for men and women. Here are three of Lacoste's best collections that you should check out:
Catering to adventurers with a taste for luxury, Lacoste L!ve gives you the opportunity to explore in comfort with their selection knitwear, coats, shirts, and shoes. The collection offers a simplistic approach to design with outdoor motifs and of course, their iconic crocodile logo.
From a brand based on the foundations of sportsmanship, Lacoste features Lacoste Sports which provides you with a selection of activewear for both men and women. Trusted by professionals such as Pablo Cuevas, Nicolas Mahut, Dennis Kudla, Chung Hyeon, Dominika Cibulkuva, Charlie Hull, among many others, Lacoste brings you a whole new level of performance.
From the brand's main collections, Lacoste has a great array of T-shirts to choose from that would reflect your lifestyle. There are many ways to classify T-shirts such as style and necklines but amongst the most popular ways to differentiate one T-shirt from another is by the length of their sleeves. Here are some of the most common types of T-shirts that you can grab from Lacoste Philippines:
- Sleeveless - Otherwise known as a tank top, a sleeveless shirt is a type of shirt that leaves the shoulder's bare like the Lacoste L!ve Navy Tank top for men and the Lacoste Sleeveless Slim Fit Stretch Picque Polo shirt for women. This type of shirt is perfect for warmer weather and for medium- to high-impact activities.
- Cap sleeve - Mostly seen on women's T-shirts, a cap sleeve T-shirt features a small sleeve enough to cover the shoulders but is not long enough to cover the underarms.
- Short sleeve - Revered to be the most common type of T-shirt, a short sleeve like the Lacoste Short Sleeve Pima Jersey T-shirt for men and women has a sleeve long enough to cover a few centimeters of your arms including the armpits.
- ¾ sleeve - Like the cap sleeve, a ¾ sleeve T-shirt like the Lacoste Ribbed Collar Polo with ¾ sleeve is mostly made for women's tees. It covers a quarter of your arms in between your elbow and wrists hence the name ¾ sleeves.
- Long sleeve - If there's a sleeveless tee, there is also a long-sleeved one. Great for both men and women, a long sleeve tee like the Lacoste Long Sleeve Picque Polo for men and the Lacoste Long Sleeve 5-Button Stretch Picque Polo for women, has sleeves extending from the shoulders to the wrists.
If you are looking for a T-shirt brand with good quality and luxurious fabrics, then you would definitely love Lacoste. Check out the hottest Lacoste T-shirts at iPrice!