Lenovo is the world's top computer manufacturer for a reason: They produce amazing laptops at very affordable prices. Their laptops are reliable and pack very intuitive features as their award winning keyboard for efficient daily usage.
Top Lenovo Computing Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 300||₱ 16,545.27||Shopee|
|Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga X1||₱ 41,280.00||Galleon|
|Lenovo ThinkCentre M710||₱ 70,687.00||Galleon|
|Lenovo ThinkPad E470||₱ 49,999.00||Lazada|
|Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN||₱ 52,500.00||Lazada|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 100s||₱ 16,543.61||Shopee|
|Lenovo ThinkPad T470p||₱ 115,499.00||Lazada|
|Lenovo ThinkPad T470||₱ 52,000.00||Lazada|
|Lenovo ThinkPad T460||₱ 84,753.00||Galleon|
|Lenovo ThinkPad T470s||₱ 154,094.00||Galleon|
Lenovo Laptops Philippines, the no. 1 computer maker
Lenovo is a computer and electronics manufacturer that was founded in Beijing in 1984. It was actually first created under the name of Legend. They later changed the name in 2003 to Lenovo because the name Legend was used by several different businesses worldwide. Lenovo's emergence was unique during its time as they were the first computer and electronics manufacturer to divide the countries in its market into different emerging markets and mature markets. Each of these markets had different strategies that were adopted by Lenovo to target it more efficiently.
Lenovo also owns the iconic IBM computer brand in 2005, which included their ThinkPad and ThinkCenter computer lines as well. This further reinforces Lenovo's laptop products with even more laptops.
- Lenovo laptops has one of the world's best laptop keyboards. They are award winning and highly regarded and liked by many computer users for its responsiveness and its tactile feedback. All Lenovo laptops feature the keyboard, although some variations are present such as key size, depth, and actuation force.
- Innovative designs and features are always a common thing with Lenovo laptops. They always feature very unique and functional designs. The watch-inspired hinge of a Lenovo keyboard is a fine example, as well as the entire Yoga line of Lenovo laptops which can bend and fold in many different ways to form different shapes.
- Affordable! Lenovo laptops are made of high quality materials and high performance computer hardware, but they are still able to maintain very affordable pricing. In comparison with their competitors, Lenovo always provides superior specifications to price ratio.
- A large line of laptops to choose from allows its customers to choose one that suits their needs perfectly. Want a gaming laptop? Check. Want a multipurpose laptop? Check. Want a very portable one that's also a tablet? Done. Lenovo has got a laptop for everyone's needs.
- Lenovo Yoga laptop: The Lenovo Yoga line of laptops is for those who want an all-in-one solution to their computing needs without losing any form of performance. Lenovo Yoga laptops come as small as 11 inches to larger displays at 15 inches. The Lenovo Yoga can be folded and placed in several different configurations, such as tablet mode and laptop mode for different situations.
- Lenovo Y Series laptop: These are for the users who need high performance and power in their computing needs. These machines are larger, starting at 14 inches all the way to 17.1 inches, and they pack many of the latest hardware inside their chassis for graphically intensive games or other more demanding tasks.
- Lenovo S Series laptop: Entry level laptops that are affordable and also portable for daily computing tasks and essentials. The specifications of the Lenovo S Series are just enough for most people to do all of their basic computing tasks, although the larger S series laptop has enough power to also process slightly more graphically heavy tasks.
- Lenovo K Series laptop: The Lenovo K series laptops are aimed towards the business person who has a need for an ultra portable laptop that is neither too small nor big. It also has a water-resistant keyboard for added reliability and a long lasting batteries for those times that they are away from a power socket.