LG Mobile Phones Price List in the Philippines June, 2019
View the specs, features, and prices of the most popular LG phones in the Philippines for June 2019. Also, don't miss out on today’s best deals to save big on your new smartphone purchase.
- LG V20 – available in 64GB – ₱17,990.00 at Lazada.
- LG V40 ThinQ – available in 128GB - ₱32,999.00 at Lazada.
- LG G4 - available in 32GB - ₱5,499.00 at Lazada.
- LG G6 - available in 64GB - ₱34,990.00 at Lazada, 32GB - ₱24,763.00 at Lazada.
- LG V10 - available in 64GB - ₱12,990.00 at Lazada.
- LG G5 - available in 32GB - ₱10,990.00 at Lazada.
- LG V35 ThinQ - available in 64GB - ₱18,420.22 at Amazon.
- LG Q6 - available in 32GB - ₱9,383.72 at Amazon.
LG G7 Smartphone Specs Predicted
Although the LG G6 has only been launched not too long ago, everyone is already curious about what the LG G7 will be like. Although the LG G7 is scheduled to only be released in 2018, there are some details that have been circulating about the phone already. Some of this information has already been confirmed by various sources while others remain as speculations.
Behold, YouTube HDR Arrives for the LG V30!
Watching YouTube on LG V30 just got better as the HDR version of YouTube is now available on the smartphone. HDR, which stands for high dynamic range, is a feature that not many smartphone users are unable to experience. It provides a deeper level of contrast and richer colours compared to what is usually seen on smartphones.
What Do We Know About the LG X Power 2 in the Philippines
LG X Power 2 is perfect for heavy-duty users
Top LG Smartphones Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|LG V40 ThinQ||₱ 32,999.00||Lazada|
|LG V20||₱ 17,990.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|LG G6||₱ 24,442.00||Lazada|
|LG G4||₱ 19,990.00||Argomall|
|LG Q6||₱ 9,369.75||Amazon|
|LG V35 ThinQ||₱ 18,335.53||Amazon|
|LG Q6 Plus||₱ 14,151.00||Lazada|
|LG X Screen||₱ 8,990.00||Argomall|
|LG G7 ThinQ||₱ 39,038.24||Personal Digital|
|LG Magna||₱ 7,990.00||Argomall|
LG, or LG Corporation as its legal name, is a South Korean multinational electronics giant. Their headquarters is located in the iconic LG Twin Towers in Seoul. LG has many different lines of products that they operate under different subsidiaries such as chemicals and telecommunication carrier. However, they are best known for their electronical products and appliances worldwide, such as washing machines and refrigeration unit for kitchens. However, they also produce and manufacture one of the most well received smartphones in the world.
LG has a wide range of electronic devices, and each one of their smartphone has a very intuitive set of features or function that truly sets it apart from others, such as the LG G Flex and the recent LG V10. The first LG Android smartphone was released 2009: The LG GW620, or also known as the LG Eve and the LG InTouch Max. It was a smartphone that had a slide out keyboard in landscape orientation.
All of LG's current smartphones run Google's Android operating system and they have been utilizing the operating system for many years, even from the earlier Android operating systems such as Android Cupcake. Their current flagship runs on the latest Android 6.0, Marshmallow operating system.
- NOVA display technology: A proprietary display technology that offers LG smartphones with greater outdoor visibility, clear readability, and natural colors.
- Wi-Fi Direct: Some of their smartphones and tablets employ a Wi-Fi direct line that enables them to transfer data easily between devices without going through an access point or through Bluetooth.
- G-key: The G-key is a button that is mounted on the side of some LG smartphones that enable it to have an extra button to access different functions, such as pressing the G key and then shaking the smartphone to access the smartphone's camera application.
- LG V10: The LG V10 is a smartphone that has two displays, one 5.7" large quad-HD display, and another much smaller display strip at the top of the phone. The second smaller display strip acts as a secondary display that enables its user to glance and read smaller information when needed, so as to not waste battery by turning on the larger quad-HD display. It can also display quick toggles and applications that are often used for quicker access. The LG V10 also features an enhanced camera application that includes a manual video mode to fine tune video capture. The V10 also opts for a durable design with a stainless steel frame and a textured back plate called the Dura Skin for optimal grip and protection.
- LG G4: LG's flagship model is the LG G4, a phone that got a lot of attention for its unique back covers that come in many types, such as genuine leather for a unique experience. The LG G4's rear is also curved in a very gentle arc that fits naturally into our palms for a firm grip. The smartphone also has a removable battery for the times when charging is not an option and you have got a full spare.
LG smartphones are truly intuitive with each model having its own unique features. Owning an LG smartphone will not only let you be at ease when you use it, but it will also let you stand out from among the other common smartphone brands.