About Loccitane Philippines
L’Occitane Philippines Shea Butter Hand Cream, Almond Milk Concentrate for natural beauty
- L’Occitane - Home of Natural Goodness and Beauty
The beautiful story of L’Occitane started in 1976 in Provence, where sweet smelling field of lavender are an unceasing reminder of the natural richness on this region. After purchasing a distillation still, founder, Olivier Baussan collected some wild rosemary and extracted its pure goodness to make shampoos. He gained profit by selling them in the local markets and one year later, L’Occitane harvested its first ingredient, lavender followed by shea butter in 1980, verbena in 1990 and immortelle in 2002.
Every ingredients that was carefully harvested is synonymous with authenticity, respect and sensoriality. It is these great values that have guided the path of L’Occitane since they started. The first ever L’Occitane store opened its doors to the great world in 1981 in Provence and continued placing their mark all over the globe – Paris, New York, Philippines, Tokyo and over 90 other countries. With over 2,700 stores dedicated to serve you with products of the nature, L’Occitane continues to pass on the Provencal and Mediterranean art de vivre and great traditions through impeccable quality, effective and natural beauty products.
You and I both know the extra goodness that L’Occitane has to offer in their great product line. But do you know what L’Occitane means?
Back in the days of the Byzantine Empire, in the southern part of France there was a small region called “Occitania”. L’Occitane means women of ‘Women of Occitania’ and the label symbolizes this women, her unending beauty and her great relationship with nature.
Find everything you need to reflect your inner “L’Occitane” from their beauty collection with includes:
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
At Lo’ccitane, you can be sure to find the most eminent Provencal specialties in their signature treatment, essential oils and natural ingredients like verbena, lavender and honey. In all their intricate procedures, L’Occitane fuses genuine ingredients and traditional therapies to offer you a “journey for the senses”, where relaxation and comfort meets natural goodness.
Get your hands on the products are most coveted among all the other creations, made of the purest ingredients that are carefully picked to provide you with a wonderful sense of beauty and bliss.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream - When you are out and about looking for the perfect hand cream that not only moisturizes but also smells great, then be on the lookout for this ultimate best from L’Occitane. The Shea Butter hand cream is a blend of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, infused with the tantalizing aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. Never leave the house again without this basic essential tucked in your bag.
- Immortelle Divine Cream - Immortelle is a kind of a flower that never fades, just like the beauty of Provence even after it has been plucked out. The Immortelle from Corsica is with extraordinary longevity, rich in active molecules that offers anti-aging beauty results for your skincare. Not only does it minus the age of your skin, but the Immortelle Divine Cream also dramatically enhances the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- Almond Milk Concentrate - Giving your skin hydration of up to 48 hours, the Almond Milk Concentrate is enriched with great Almond extracts that takes your skincare routine to a whole new level. It melts into your skin, creating a creamy and silky texture that helps your skin to look way firmer and smoother. Using a new formula of infusing walnut seed and almond extract, this product helps in protecting your skin’s elasticity while stimulating cellular renewal.
When it comes to the beauty products that works perfectly on your skin, no one knows them better that you yourself. You know exactly which cream will last the longest, which primer will enhance your look and which moisturizer will change your skin to look like a snake. But do you have any idea about the label that produces these products that you live for?
There are just many things that we can go on and on about L’Occitane and their amazing product line created especially for your skincare. But to save your time, we have narrowed it down to the 7 most surprising thing that you never knew about the brand that produces one of the best hand cream and other magnificent skincare products in the world.
- First beauty company for the blind too - L’Occitane was the first ever beauty company to put braille on their product labels. After meeting a blind customer who was so eager in getting a perfume (by smelling one by one), founder, Oliver Baussan made it a point to make shopping easier for those in lack in sight. In 1996, the company added braille to their packages.
- Thanks to a journalist shea butter was discovered - The journalist told Baussan about her trip to Africa and how the women there create shea butter balls out of nuts and made money selling them. Intrigued by this story, Baussan created a Fair trade exchange (where the women would be paid a pair price for their shea butter). This partnership is still going strong up to this very day.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream Sold every 3 second. WHAT??? - The formula for this product was perfected in 1993, where the scientist behind this product, Yves Millou added up to 20% more shea butter in order to give the women back in Africa more work (which equals to more money). Somewhere around the world, this great cream is being sold this very second!
- Sheep hate the sight of the Immortelle flower - Thanks to these sheep, the fields of the immortelle flower are free of any other wild plants, allowing the flower to grow without the need of any pesticides. These flowers are used in the anti-aging L’Occitane lines.
- The greatest donation in the history of the Beauty Industry - Without the donation of a soap factory and all its equipments to Olivier Baussan, the world would never know of the L’Occitane.
- The world greatest leader in fine lavender production - L’Occitane purchase 400 tons of lavender essential oil made of fine lavender every year. While most brands uses the more easily grown Lavendin (can grow in lower altitude), L’Occitane goes all out in search for the best, the Fine Lavender that is only available at 500 to 1,500 metrs above sea level.
- Say no to animal testing! - Instead of using animals, L’Occitane uses real human skin for their product testing. These skin are obtained from plastic surgeons in hospitals and can be used for up to 72 hours for the efficiency of the product.