Longchamp bags, sophisticated yet practical
- Longchamp bags: driving women crazy since 1948.
- Join in the Le Pliage by Longchamp bandwagon
- Longchamp bags that you need
The brand that hails all the way from France, has indeed taken the world of bags by surprise. Longchamp that started in 1948 by Jean Cassegrain began their journey in the world of tobacco and leather accessories of smokers before realizing that their fate lies in the fashion industry. Today, other than their iconic La Pliage bag that everyone adores, Longchamp offers just about everything else for men and women, from bags to shoes and even ready to wear items that are just hot, hot, hot.
Move over Micheal Kors for Longchamp has taken over the throne with their beautiful yet practical Le Pliage bag. Don’t know what a Le Pliage is or how it looks like?? Just take a stroll down the shopping district and you will surely be able to spot one or more on women of all ages as it is the perfect representation of style with substance.
So what is it about this bag that drives every lady insane? As your shopping best friend (or guru), we have listed down everything that creates the charm of Longchamp and why you should totally have one.
- The bag was inspired by the Japanese art of ‘origami’, focusing on the elements of it being weightless and its functionality as a bag that can be folded and stored away easily. Even the name Le Pliage literally means “the folding”.
- It comes in a variety of sizes and colours. This design is available in 12 different shades but their black, brown and dark blue bags will always be the most adored ones. The La Pliage is designed with 2 different handles, short and long, and in 5 different sizes- Small, Medium, Large, X-large and Open Tote. Your whole collection of bags can be from Longchamp with just the Le Pliage.
- Kate Moss is the brand’s icon. Nuff said.
- Did we tell you that the Le Pliage was recreated as a limited edition collection by famous names in the fashion industry like Jeremy Scott, Kate Moss, Sarah Morris, Charles Anastase, designer duo, Bless and Mary Katrantzou.
If you don’t fancy the Le Pliage (which will never happen, but if), Longchamp bags has other creation that made a lasting impression in the fashion industry.
- LM Metal: The design part is nearly the same with the Le Pliage in both shape and size. But this bag oozes the aura of rock ‘n’ roll. The diamond pattern on the metallic screen of cotton canvas bag is what makes this bag a statement piece. Get yours now, available in platinum, black and dark blue.
- Le Pliage Cuir: When you mix the Le Pliage and the Cuir, what you get is an outstanding piece that is gorgeous, durable and spacious in the form of a Le Pliage Cuir. This bag is created in lamb and goatskin leather which makes this bag extremely soft and supple. If you have a long-lasting love affair with handbags, than the Le Pliage Cuir is a must have! If you are having problem choosing between sizes, get it all, for one can never have too many Le Pliage Cuir.
- Balzane: This equestarian inspired handbag is created for those who can’t take messiness, those with superb organizational skills. This sturdy handbag is composed of two compartments, one with zip and without it for you to keep all your necessities in order. Use it as a handbag or a crossbody bag, the choice is yours, but either way, you can never go wrong with this bag.