Louis Vuitton, often known as LV, was founded more than a century ago, making it one of the oldest fashion brands still successfully operating today. People say that with age, comes wisdom, and in Louis Vuitton’s case, age was followed by a myriad of iconic bags, luggage, and more. The Louis Vuitton logo itself symbolizes unquestionable glamour, class, luxury, and sophistication.
The brand has been named for six consecutive years as the world’s most valuable brand and there’s a logical reason behind it. Whether it’d be Louis Vuitton handbags, Louis Vuitton wallets, or other Louis Vuitton items like clothes and accessories, they will surely be worth your every penny.
Louis Vuitton bags have the best value
Believe it or not, despite it being a luxury brand, Louis Vuitton’s handbags are some of the most affordable branded items ever. When compared to other luxury brands, Louis Vuitton’s bags are often available at the fraction of the cost. Of course, it depends on which collection you purchase as some items are limited edition, vintage, or just downright rare, which skyrockets the price. However, if you’re willing to spend a tad bit more on a limited edition or rare LV products, rest assured that the resale value will stay high.
Personalize your own Louis Vuitton products
You won’t be the only person parading Louis Vuitton items around town but there’s a way to stand out in the crowd. Instead of blowing your budget on Louis Vuitton’s Made to Order bags, you can opt to personalize your Louis Vuitton items in store through the Monogram service. They will print your initials on your Louis Vuitton purse, wallets, or phone cases. Your initials will certainly stand proud next to Louis Vuitton’s iconic monogram.
Durability is guaranteed with Louis Vuitton products
Luxury goods are guaranteed to be durable and that’s part of the reason why they’re worth to be invested in. Instead of repeatedly buying cheaper bags and accessories, Louis Vuitton items will stay with you for a longer period of time. Most of the bags are manufactured using a special type of untearable and unscratchable canvas. The brand also has a dedicated service center and product care for regular maintenance or for repairs.
Exclusivity and variety everywhere you go
Louis Vuitton would always sell different designs of products in every region. Depending on where you are, you may find products that are cheaper or more expensive compared to the prices in other places. Louis Vuitton also does not have many manufacturing plants, so you will always have a certain level of exclusivity depending on where you reside.
Iconic Louis Vuitton bags
Despite offering an array of products, LV is most known for its handbags and luggage. Since its conception 183 years ago, they have released a number of statement pieces but we picked the top five handbags and luggage, perfect for your next investment.
Louis Vuitton Alma
The Alma bag was introduced in the 1930’s and it features two zippered compartments. Available in a variety of colors, patterned, finishes, and sizes, this Louis Vuitton bag. the perfect everyday satchel.
Louis Vuitton Noé
The Noé bag was built in 1932 for one single purpose and that is to transport five bottles of champagne at once. It is now the second oldest bag in the Louis Vuitton product list that is still being sold.
Louis Vuitton Speedy
Speedy was also introduced in the 1930’s and it is now considered as the most affordable Louis Vuitton bags. It comes in four different sizes: Speedy 40, Speedy 35, Speedy, 30, and Speedy 25.
Louis Vuitton Neverfull
This Louis Vuitton tote bag launched in 2007 does exactly what is says on the label; it never be full. Whether you get the Petite, Moyen (medium), or Grand model, your tote bag will always be spacious.
Louis Vuitton Capucines
Named after Rue des Capucines, the street where Vuitton opened his first store, this bag was introduced in 2013. Unlike the usual LV bags, the Capucines only has one monogram clasp and a solid body.
The most expensive Louis Vuitton bags prices and more
- Louis Vuitton Luxury Trunk - US$170,000
- Louis Vuitton Kusama Pumpkin Minaudiere Jewel Bag - US$133,400
- Louis Vuitton Coquille d’Oeuf Minaudiere Bag - US$101,000
- Louis Vuitton Campanas Furniture - US$51,500
- Louis Vuitton Patchwork Bag - US$ 45,000
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Automatic Chronograph Pink Gold Men’s Watch - $31,000
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Bijou Secret Pink Gold Women’s Watch - US$26,700
- Louis Vuitton Manhattan Richelieu Men’s Shoes - US$10,000
- Louis Vuitton Golf Bag - US$9,050
Louis Vuitton fun facts you might not know
- The Louis Vuitton Alma day-sized bag was designed as a special order for Coco Chanel.
- Audrey Hepburn made a request to turn the Louis Vuitton Keepall into a smaller size, thus, the Speedy bag was born.
- The Damier (checkerboard) and monogram prints were originally made to avoid hinder copycats from replicating their products.
- Louis Vuitton pioneered the concept of collaboration between fashion brands, designers, and celebrities.
- It wasn’t until 1997 that Louis Vuitton began its foray into clothes-making, thanks to the efforts of Marc Jacobs.