Lipstick, BB creams, foundations, concealers, liners and many more! Browse for your favorite beauty products by brand or category or click here to read more about makeup!
- Why do women wear makeup?
- 5 cosmetic products every woman must have
- Best makeup brands in the Philippines
There are many reasons why many women wear make up. It could be to enhance their natural beauty or to simply look and feel good. Every woman should have at least the basic makeup kit for special occasions, even if you rarely put them on. The best thing about cosmetics is that there are tons and tons of different types, brands and products that would suit your palette. .
There are many reasons why women wear make up. From building confidence, to look more attractive or simply because it’s fun, women have varied reasons why they wear make up. While it’s not a recent invention and have existed throughout the ancient times, it clearly shows how conscious we humans are when it comes to our appearance. So why do women wear make up?
- Boost confidence. Looking good is feeling good and this is one of the biggest reasons why women wear make up, whether you’re out clubbing with your friends, preparing for an interview or looking forward to a date.
- For clearer complexion. Not everyone is blessed with clear skin, so some women take to makeup to correct those problem areas; a simple dab of concealers and correctors would easily do the job.
- To look attractive and fabulous. Who doesn’t want to look fabulous and attractive? Going back to the first reason, makeup makes a woman look and feel good, either to attract somebody or simply want to enhance their natural beauty.
- Because it’s fun! Make up is one the things that sets women apart from men. Experimenting with different brands, textures, products and developing your own makeup style with your girl friends is fun! And if every you mess it up, you can just wash it off and try again.
While women may have different reasons why they wear make up, it all boils down to looking good and feeling good. Whether you want to start getting into the trade or simply looking for other cosmetic products to add to your makeup set, here are some basic essentials that you must have on your beauty kit:
- BB Cream
The best thing about makeup is that you have tons and tons of options when you shop online! Either by category, by color or by brand, you would never run out of cosmetic products to choose from. To help you on your shopping spree, here is a great list that would get you started on your beauty shopping!
One of the biggest brands in the Philippines, Avon is a trusted brand since 1886. Originating in the United States, the brand has founds its place in many Filipino hearts as a beauty product provider from cosmetics, shoes, bags and accessories. There is no Filipina who does not own at least one Avon product.
Anastacia Beverly Hills
Another American brand, Anastacia Beverly Hills is well-known for their iconic eyebrow pencils and contour kits for professionals. The brand was founded by beauty and makeup icon Anastasia Soare when she opened her first salon in 1997. It has since then been the go-to destination for supermodels and celebrities.
Bella Dolce is Fiametta Sales and Marketing’s own line of cosmetics. Their products range from basic beauty needs such as lipsticks, foundations, blushes and liners with an extensive range of palette. Bella Dolce cosmetics is specially formulated to enhance the wearer’s appearance, and highlights their best assets.
If you are the type to prefer less make up, then Carmen Claire Philippines would be a great addition to your beauty kit. The brand specializes on products that require minimal effort, with quick and easy application for the non-girly girls out there. With Carmen Claire, you don’t have to take more than 30 minutes to put on your make up!
Harnessing the power of nature, Nature Republic is an environmentally-friendly brand which manufactures natural beauty products from organic ingredients. Since 2009, the brand has been producing skin care, beauty and health treatments that are purely organic. From the packaging down to the product itself, you can trust Nature Republic Philippines to deliver only the best.
One of the most well-known cosmetic brands, not only in the Philippines but also around the world, Maybelline Philippines delivers many great beauty products. From its best-selling cake mascara, to concealers, eyeliners, BB cream and foundations, Maybelline is a brand trusted by supermodels, celebrities and many Filipinas across the globe.
Whatever reason women may have for putting on makeup, it all boils down to looking and feeling good. If you want to start getting into make up or simply want a go-to beauty kit, you should have at least a concealer, a mascara, blush, lipstick and BB cream to cover the basics. So if you are shopping for makeup, take a look at our wide variety of makeup brands and products that you would surely love!