Did you know that your eyebrows are important as they frame the most identifying feature on your face: the eyes? This is why it is important to take care of your eyebrows! Give those arches on your face a nice, polished look with these eyebrow pencils that we have to offer! Click here to learn more or scroll down to have a look at our awesome array of products!
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Eyebrow Pencils Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|NYX Micro Brow Pencil||₱ 429.00||Shopee|
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade||₱ 1,255.00||Sephora|
|benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil||₱ 590.00||Shopee|
|Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil||₱ 105.00||Shopee|
|Jane Iredale Retractable Brow Pencil||₱ 1,149.15||Beauty Expert|
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony||₱ 487.00||Shopee|
|Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Waterproof Eye Pencil||₱ 276.00||Shopee|
|Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil||₱ 1,360.00||Sephora|
|Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil||₱ 999.00||Shopee|
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Granite||₱ 1,255.00||Sephora|
News about Eyebrow Pencils
5 Beauty Tips Before Heading to the Beach this Summer10 May 2018
Filipinos are lucky. Most foreigners spend numerous dollars just so they could have a taste of tropical paradise. Being an archipelago, the Philippines is blessed with the most beautiful beaches that could rival Phuket, Bali or even Langkawi. In just a few hours (or even minutes for some), the most pristine beaches are right in front of your doorstep.
Season’s Greetings from MAC Cosmetics & More with Their Holiday Makeup Collections06 October 2017
Even though it’s still October, big makeup companies like MAC Cosmetics and more have eagerly released their holiday collections. Some have already been released while the rest are coming real, real soon.
You'd Want To Get Your Hands on These 5 Summer-Inspired Eyeshadow Palettes15 August 2017
There’s nothing better than embracing the summer’s heat through colorful and vibrant eye makeup. Thankfully, so many makeup brands are releasing new eyeshadow palettes
- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: For A Polished, Finished Look
- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: Keeping Your Arches on Point
- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: Getting Those Perfect, Natural Arches
Makeup is an art that can change the way a person looks by highlighting certain features and hiding others. While women would use Foundation and Eye Liner as part of their daily makeup routine, there are some who do not include their eyebrows as part of that routine.
Makeup professionals claim that grooming your eyebrows are important as it gives you a natural, polished look. While trimming and plucking your eyebrows can be one way to keep that nice, subtle arch, using eyebrow pencils are important in giving your eyebrows a more defined look. Eyebrow pencils are commonly used to fill in the brows for a natural look.
After reading all this, you may be thinking that it would probably be a good idea to get into this eyebrow business. But how do you do so? Well, other than obviously needing to invest in an eyebrow pencil, we have a few tips for you on how to ensure that you get your eyebrow game on properly:
- When choosing your eyebrow pencil shade, do not choose a shade that is darker than your hair colour. Go for a colour that is either the same shade or a shade (or two) lighter than the colour of your hair (your current hair colour that is, not the colour you were born with).
- If you are plucking your eyebrows at home (using a tweezer, of course), then you would want to use a lip or brow pencil to draw on the shape you want before you start plucking. That way you would know exactly what to trim or pluck.
- Before filling your eyebrows, make sure that you brush your brows up with a spoolie brush or brow comb or a toothbrush.
- When using your eyebrow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, make sure to use the pencil with a light touch as a stronger touch may cause a stronger colour deposit. Keep in mind that the eyebrow colour should look soft and shaded (natural) like, not a hard line.
- You can fill in the shape of your eyebrows by applying the colour between the hairs where needed. Keep in mind that the idea is to shade in the eyebrow rather than draw on eyebrows.
- Do NOT shade in any colour that is more than one-quarter inch away from where the natural hair growth stops as this would just accentuate the fact that there is no eyebrow there in the first place.
- Avoid penciling along the top part of your eyebrows as the top arches are supposed to be thinner than the rest of the brow. Keeping the penciling on the lower part of your eyebrows ensures that your eyebrows would look natural.
Shop for the best eyebrow pencils on iprice at affordable prices! Give one of the most neglected areas of your face a natural, polished look that will make you look amazing even without all that foundations, eye shadow and such. Here are some of the brands of eyebrow pencils that we feel you should have a look at: