- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: For A Polished, Finished Look
- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: Keeping Your Arches on Point
- Eyebrow Pencil Philippines: Getting Those Perfect, Natural Arches
Makeup is an art that can change the way a person looks by highlighting certain features and hiding others. While women would use Foundation and Eye Liner as part of their daily makeup routine, there are some who do not include their eyebrows as part of that routine.
Makeup professionals claim that grooming your eyebrows are important as it gives you a natural, polished look. While trimming and plucking your eyebrows can be one way to keep that nice, subtle arch, using eyebrow pencils are important in giving your eyebrows a more defined look. Eyebrow pencils are commonly used to fill in the brows for a natural look.
After reading all this, you may be thinking that it would probably be a good idea to get into this eyebrow business. But how do you do so? Well, other than obviously needing to invest in an eyebrow pencil, we have a few tips for you on how to ensure that you get your eyebrow game on properly:
- When choosing your eyebrow pencil shade, do not choose a shade that is darker than your hair colour. Go for a colour that is either the same shade or a shade (or two) lighter than the colour of your hair (your current hair colour that is, not the colour you were born with).
- If you are plucking your eyebrows at home (using a tweezer, of course), then you would want to use a lip or brow pencil to draw
onthe shape you want before you start plucking. That way you would know exactly what to trim or pluck.
- Before filling your eyebrows, make sure that you brush your brows up with a
spooliebrush or brow comb or a toothbrush.
- When using your eyebrow pencil to fill in your eyebrows, make sure to use the pencil with a light touch as a stronger touch may cause a stronger colour deposit. Keep in mind that the eyebrow colour should look soft and shaded (natural) like, not a hard line.
- You can fill in the shape of your eyebrows by applying the colour between the hairs where needed. Keep in mind that the idea is to shade in the eyebrow rather than draw on eyebrows.
- Do NOT
shadein any colour that is more than one-quarterinch away from where the natural hair growth stops as this would just accentuate the fact that there is no eyebrow there in the first place.
- Avoid penciling along the top part of your eyebrows as the top arches are supposed to be thinner than the rest of the brow. Keeping the penciling on the lower part of your eyebrows ensures that your eyebrows would look natural.
Shop for the best eyebrow pencils on