As an integral part of the cosmetics world, one can never go out and about without face makeup. Eyes may be the window to the soul, but the face is like the door, so it’s crucial you prep your face with the right kind of face makeup.
Save more with iPrice couponsAlthea Coupon Code Beauty MNL Coupon Sephora PH Promo Code iHerb Promo Code Watson Promo Code See more stores >
Top Face Makeup Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte Poreless||₱ 109.00||Shopee|
|Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation||₱ 398.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
|Maybelline Fit Me Concealer||₱ 350.00||Shopee|
|Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation||₱ 399.00||Shopee|
|Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser||₱ 129.00||Shopee|
|Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte Poreless 220 Natural Beige||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid||₱ 1,500.00||Shopee|
|Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit||₱ 150.00||Lazada|
|Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer||₱ 2,500.00||Shopee|
A makeup artist would say that your face is like a canvas; it is imperative for you to start your daily makeup routine with a smooth, blank surface. Face makeup does not only consist of foundation, powder, and concealer. There are other great options so you can mix and match depending on your skin types.
Power up your makeup skills with the right Face Makeup in the Philippines
There are, admittedly, hundreds of face makeup products you can choose from. To ease your shopping decision, read about the different types of face makeup products down below along with some tips on how to apply them.
- Foundations – There are so many different types of the most important facial product. From cream to powder foundation, everyone with different skin types can easily find the right product to add to their makeup routine. Foundation can even be applied with various techniques. You can use a foundation brush or purchase a foundation stick to ease the application.
- Concealers – To conceal your blemishes is this product’s number one job. However, concealer can also be used to highlight areas where the light would hit your face. Paired with the right contouring products and techniques, highlighting your face can be surprisingly easy.
- Powders – Finish and set your face makeup with a good dusting of powder. A good powder will lock all your face makeup and prevent it from coming off.
- Primers – Before you even think about putting on any face makeup, always prime your face. Not only this will help your makeup last longer and prevent melting, but some primers will also help decrease the appearance of pores and oil.
- BB Creams, CC Creams, & DD Creams – What are all these abbreviations, you might ask? To start off, these creams are a great alternative replacement for your foundation. BB cream stands for blemish balm, and it’s great to cover up your blemishes without caking on concealer. Sometimes, the BB formula is added into foundations to create an all-in-one BB cream foundation that will act as a base and cover dark spots. CC cream means colour correcting cream. It’s packed with vitamins C and E, and it’s to be applied to the discoloured areas of your face. Lastly, DD creams are “dynamic-do-all” super creams and it combines the formulas of BB and CC creams. It’s supposed to cover blemishes, discoloured spots, and provide an anti-ageing effect if used regularly.
- Blushers – Add a little colour to your look by applying blush on the apples of your cheeks. Blushes can be applied with contours to give more dimension to that chiselled cheekbones look.
Find empowerment with Face Makeup in the Philippines
Makeup not only makes you look a thousand times better, but it could also empower you. With the various products listed above, you can create different types of looks, depending on how you want to represent yourself for the day. Ready to take that transformation to another level? Start shopping for other makeup products in the Philippineshere.