A makeup artist would say that your face is like a canvas; it is imperative for you to start your daily makeup routine with a smooth, blank surface. Face makeup does not only consist of foundation, powder, and concealer. There are other great options so you can mix and match depending on your skin types.
Power up your makeup skills with the right Face Makeup in the Philippines
There are, admittedly, hundreds of face makeup products you can choose from. To ease your shopping decision, read about the different types of face makeup products down below along some tips on how to apply them.
- Foundations – There are so many different types of the most important facial product. From cream to powder foundation, everyone with different skin types can easily find the right product to add to their makeup routine. Foundation can even be applied with various techniques. You can use a foundation brush or purchase a foundation stick to ease the application.
- Concealers – To conceal your blemishes is this product’s number one job. However, concealer can also be used to highlight areas where the light would hit your face. Paired with the right contouring products and techniques, highlighting your face can be surprisingly easy.
- Powders – Finish and set your face makeup with a good dusting of powder. A good powder will lock all your face makeup and prevent it from coming off.
- Primers – Before you even think about putting on any face makeup, always prime your face. Not only this will help your makeup last longer and prevent melting, some primers will help decrease the appearance of pores and oil.
- BB Creams, CC Creams, & DD Creams – What are all these abbreviations, you might ask? To start off, these creams are a great alternative replacement for your foundation. BB cream stands for blemish balm, and it’s great to cover up your blemishes without caking on concealer. Sometimes, the BB formula is added into foundations to create an all-in-one BB cream foundation that will act as a base and cover darks spots. CC cream means color correcting cream. It’s packed with vitamins C and E, and it’s to be applied on the discolored areas of your face. Lastly, DD creams are “dynamic-do-all” super creams and it combines the formulas of BB and CC creams. It’s supposed to cover blemishes, discolored spots, and provide an anti-aging effect if used regularly.
- Blushers – Add a little color to your look by applying a blush on the apples of your cheeks. Blushes can be applied with contours to give more dimension to that chiseled cheekbones look.
Find empowerment with Face Makeup in the Philippines
Makeup not only makes you look a thousand times better, but it could also empower you. With the various products listed above, you can create different types of looks, depending on how you want to represent yourself for the day. Ready to take that transformation to another level? Start shopping for other makeup products in the Philippineshere.