Your makeup session would never be complete without a compact powder. It helps you in many ways to give you a natural and flawless look. Here at iprice, we offer you compact powder for great prices. Click here to find out more.
Newly Added in Compact Powder
Top Trending in Face Makeup
Save more with iPrice couponsAlthea Coupon Code Beauty MNL Coupon Sephora PH Promo Code iHerb Promo Code Watson Promo Code See more stores >
Top Compact Powder Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|AVON Simply Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder||₱ 109.00||Shopee|
|Innisfree No Sebum Blur Pact||₱ 425.00||Shopee|
|Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15||₱ 2,081.00||Zalora|
|Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder||₱ 1,266.02||Shopee|
|NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation SPF24||₱ 1,217.31||Shopee|
|IOPE Air Cushion Matte Longwear||₱ 637.00||Shopee|
|NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation||₱ 778.90||Jomashop|
|Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation||₱ 2,156.50||Beauty Expert|
|Sephora 8hr Mattifying Pressed Powder||₱ 900.00||Sephora|
|Clinique Almost Powder Makeup||₱ 2,081.00||Zalora|
Every woman out there is beautiful. But that does not mean you might not need a little help from makeup products. In your makeup pouch, the most important makeup item would be a compact powder. Helping you to achieve a flawless and perfect look, your compact powder is what you need to boost your confidence. However picking the right compact powder colour and learning the correct technique to apply your compact powder can be a little tricky sometimes. Fret not, as we are here to guide you.
- Compact Powder Philippines: The Benefit Of Using Compact Powder
- Compact Powder Philippines: How To Choose The Right Shade?
- Compact Powder Philippines: The Right Technique To Achieve Flawless Look
- Compact Powder Philippines: Buy Online Now
- Acts as a mattifier and makes your skin glow
- Helps to set your makeup and prevent it from smudging
- Hides large pores and fine lines
- Helps your lipstick or lip gloss to stay longer
- If you are looking for a compact powder that can help you conceal your dark spots, then it is wise to go for a shade that is similar to your skin tone. It gives extra coverage and also it thickens as your apply layer by layer.
- If you are having hard time looking for a shade that matches your skin tone, you may go for a translucent powder. It is great because it does not only blend well with all types of skin tones but it also removes the oily or shiny look on your face. Besides that, your face would not get cakey even if you constantly touch up.
- Before you begin your makeup process, apply a layer of face primer. This product helps your makeup to stay longer.
- Next, pick a concealer and conceal your dark spots, under eye circles, scars and any uneven marks on your face.
- After that apply foundation on your face and ensure that it is blended evenly.
- Now take your compact powder and dab it on a sponge. Pat the sponge on your skin and blend it evenly for a flawless look.
- You can also use a brush instead of a sponge. You need to start brushing it from the centre of your face and move outwards. Remember to apply compact powder on your neck as well to give a natural look impression.
Compact powder comes in handy when you are getting ready for work or even when you are all set for a night out with your friends. With our fuss freeiprice online store, you can now shop easily and avoid all those traffic to reach the mall. You can get compact powders from great brands such as Golden Rose, Anna Sui, Ottie and many more. Have fun shopping!