About Compact Philippines
Every woman out there is beautiful. But that does not mean you might not need a little help from makeup products. In your makeup pouch, the most important makeup item would be a compact powder. Helping you to achieve a flawless and perfect look, your compact powder is what you need to boost your confidence. However picking the right compact powder colour and learning the correct technique to apply your compact powder can be a little tricky sometimes. Fret not, as we are here to guide you.
- Compact Powder Philippines: The Benefit Of Using Compact Powder
- Compact Powder Philippines: How To Choose The Right Shade?
- Compact Powder Philippines: The Right Technique To Achieve Flawless Look
- Compact Powder Philippines: Buy Online Now
- Acts as a mattifier and makes your skin glow
- Helps to set your makeup and prevent it from smudging
- Hides large pores and fine lines
- Helps your lipstick or lip gloss to stay longer
- If you are looking for a compact powder that can help you conceal your dark spots, then it is wise to go for a shade that is similar to your skin tone. It gives extra coverage and also it thickens as your apply layer by layer.
- If you are having
hard timelooking for a shade that matches your skin tone, you may go for a translucent powder. It is great because it does not only blend well with all types of skin tones but it also removes the oily or shiny look on your face. Besides that, your face would not get cakey even if you constantly touch up.
- Before you begin your makeup process, apply a layer of face primer. This product helps your makeup to stay longer.
- Next, pick a concealer and conceal your dark spots, under eye circles, scars and any uneven marks on your face.
- After that apply foundation on your face and ensure that it is blended evenly.
- Now take your compact powder and dab it on a sponge. Pat the sponge on your skin and blend it evenly for a flawless look.
- You can also use a brush instead of a sponge. You need to start brushing it from the centre of your face and move outwards. Remember to apply compact powder on your neck as well to give a natural look impression.