Lipsticks are something that no women can live without. It's a product that gives you the colour you need in your life and a boost in confidence. Find out the best lipsticks from the biggest brands in Malaysia or know more about how to snatch a gorgeous look with a bold lipstick.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Lipsticks Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|NYX Matte Lipstick||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick||₱ 463.90||YesStyle|
|Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick||₱ 506.46||YesStyle|
|LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar||₱ 765.00||Lazada|
|Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
|M.A.C Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour||₱ 972.74||Lazada|
|Sephora Cream Lip Stain||₱ 299.00||Shopee|
|Clinique Chubby Stick Intense||₱ 600.00||Shopee|
|Urban Decay Vice Lipstick||₱ 1,066.19||Jomashop|
|Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
News about Lipsticks
Top 10 Best Lipsticks Under P50025 July 2018
You can never have too many lipsticks. Sometimes when you walk by Watson,s or shop online at Sephora, you get major FOMO when you see the latest lipstick shades from your favorite brands. So, if you’re in the mood to expand your collection without hurting your budget, you should check out these amazing lipsticks for under P500.
5 Beauty Tips Before Heading to the Beach this Summer10 May 2018
Filipinos are lucky. Most foreigners spend numerous dollars just so they could have a taste of tropical paradise. Being an archipelago, the Philippines is blessed with the most beautiful beaches that could rival Phuket, Bali or even Langkawi. In just a few hours (or even minutes for some), the most pristine beaches are right in front of your doorstep.
Season’s Greetings from MAC Cosmetics & More with Their Holiday Makeup Collections06 October 2017
Even though it’s still October, big makeup companies like MAC Cosmetics and more have eagerly released their holiday collections. Some have already been released while the rest are coming real, real soon.
10 Matte Liquid Lipstick that would give you all that Instagram Likes
You'd Want To Get Your Hands on These 5 Summer-Inspired Eyeshadow Palettes
5 Glitter-tastic Makeup Products that are Lit AF
5 ColourPop Must-Haves to Unleash Your Inner Instagram Baddie
Go Swimming on Your First Date with These Waterproof Sephora Makeup
If you are no beauty expert nor makeup aficionado, it doesn't mean you can't get a great makeup look. With a good lipstick shade and precise application, you can snatch an eye-catching makeup look. Below are some tips that would help you out.
- Find the lipstick that suits you best. Unfortunately, not all colours are for everyone and their different skin tone. It’s best to test the colours first against your skin before you make a decision.
- Decide between Satin, Matte and Gloss. Between the different textures, how do you decide between them? Our advice, test away. A subtle gloss is perfect for your daytime look but reserve satins and matte when you are going out.
- Drugstore VS Designer. Though it might be true that splurging for quality lipstick is so totally worth it, drugstores are also known to have their hidden gems plus, you can try them out and they don’t break your bank.
When to Wear the Right Color?
Every day, with one new shade being created, there are over one million and one lipsticks for you to choose from. But do you know which colours are suitable for when? Take some beneficial tips from our guide and be lipstick-ready.
- Work Days – Nude. When you work 9-5 in an office and all you see are different cubicles and meeting rooms, its best to stick to something more neutral, Your lipstick means business, nothing hanky-panky. You can add drama to your eyes for nudes compliments heavy eye make-up.
- Midnight shenanigans- Plum. When you are planning to paint the town red, do not paint your mouth red. When you are moving from one club to another, you need a shade that allows you to stand out. The shimmering dark plum lipstick represents the ‘work hard, play hard’ statement.
- Girl’s Night Out – Bold Red. No matter if you are meeting with your girlfriends over brunch or for a hen’s night, this fiery lipstick must be worn. It’s empowering, feisty and brings the attention up to your mouth.
- Date Night – Coral. When you are out to meet your boo, your other half, you make up should be on point without trying too hard. This coral tone is perfect when you are looking for the laidback kind of look without missing the element of alluring.
- Weekends back at home – Bright Pink. A family gathering can sometimes require the extra dash of femininity. So since pink is all about being girly, this shade is never to leave