Beauty is loved by all and Mary Kay makes products that will realise every woman’s desire to be beautiful. Inspiring, enriching and empowering, Mary Kay supports women to do great things! Learn more about Mary Kay here.
Top Mary Kay® Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream 2.1 ounce||₱ 2,566.00||Lazada|
|Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream 2.1 ounce||₱ 1,319.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder: All Skin Tones||₱ 638.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer combination/oily||₱ 3,240.00||Lazada|
|Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer combination/oily||₱ 1,276.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay 2-in-1 Body Wash & Shave||₱ 2,839.00||Lazada|
|Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream (Dry Skin) 1.8 Oz||₱ 2,538.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay Signature Eye Color / Shadow ~ Rainforest||₱ 973.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay Mary kay Sheer mineral pressed powder Ivory 2||₱ 1,720.00||Galleon|
|Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss (Sparkle Berry)||₱ 912.00||Galleon|
Get Mary Kay beauty products with deals and coupons at iprice Philippines
- About Mary Kay Philippines
- Best-selling makeup and skincare products from Mary Kay
- Mary Kay – maker of beauty that counts
- Mary Kay gives back big time
In 1963, Mary Kay was formed because of one woman’s dream. Mary Kay Ash was a woman out of her time, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist, she started her business from a tiny store in Dallas, Texas, with only five products. However, she dreams to inspire and help women in transforming their lives and achieve success out of their homes.
Operating on a multi-level marketing and retail medium, Mary Kay currently has over 3.5 million Independent Beauty Consultants, more than 200 premium product offered in more than 35 nations around the world. For more than 50 years, Mary Kay has helped many women discover beauty products that they love: irresistible makeup, unforgettable fragrances and innovative skin care. Mary Kay has brought business opportunities to women from Kansas to Kazakhstan, helped women discover a new income portal, enrich their life choices and supply true beauty from the inside out.
With a strong desire to enrich women’s lives and a keen eye for business, Mary Kay Ash establish her dream company and has set out an exemplary business module for others to follow. By offering attractive rewards and benefits to Mary Kay’s top Independent Beauty Consultants, Mary Kay products are now internationally well-known.
Discover what you love with Mary Kay, we know we love Mary Kay and so here’s a list of our favourite Mary Kay makeup and skincare products.
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier – compact and works up to 8 hours, this mattifier keeps the stubborn T-zones shine free, with just a little amount, you can be sure that excess oil can be controlled well. This is also best used for powder make-up as it will help keep your makeup in place.
- Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – this range of CC cream comes in three shades, very light, light to medium and medium to deep. Highly recommended with positive reviews, this CC cream is easy to apply and provides sufficient coverage without leaving caking feel.
- Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin, this foundation primer will make your skin look amazing, reducing fine lines and feels like you are not wearing any makeup.
- Mary Kay Botanical Effects (dry skin) – light and refreshing, this formula perks up the skin without drying it out or making it oily.
- Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanse Formula 2 (Normal Skin) – wonderful make-up removal that cleanses out with just gentle rubs and maintains your skin’s natural moisture without drying your face.
- Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set – this set has four products on total, a cleanser, a moisturizer, a sunscreen and a night solution. Recommended to use all four as your daily skincare routine, with only four products, your skin will see improvements especially with its age-defying ingredients that will help return you your youthful skin.
Mary Kay strives to be the maker of beauty that matters. Mary Kay with awarded the “Do Good” stamp from Ladies' Home Journal, created by the magazine to recognize companies that contribute in making the world a better place. Mary Kay’s combined efforts to keep women and girls safe against domestic violence is one of its many efforts in empowering women in the community.
Mary Kay Ash is the woman that created a whole new opportunity for aspiring young women, was named a 2002 Dallas Business Hall of Fame Laureate and was inducted into The Academy of Achievement of Sales and Marketing Executives. Her efforts in making a new pathway for women in business really brought women forward into the modern times. Mary Kay is definitely the maker of beauty that counts!
Mary Kay also touches hearts through its powerful legacy of giving back to the international community – all thanks to one amazing woman who turned her passion to beautify lives into a one-of-a-kind success story.
Since 1996, The Mary Kay Foundation has gifted $37 million to shelters and domestic violence prevention programs in the states of US and $22 million to cancer researchers and related causes throughout the US. Over $300,000 has been channelled to women's shelters and community outreach programs across Canada, while over 100,000 women fighting cancer have got help from Mary Kay’s Look Good Feel Better campaign.
Mary Kay has also spread its goodness across the globe in Europe, Asia-pacific and the Latin America nations, supporting efforts to aid women and children in sectors like healthcare, education, domestic violence shelters as well as legal support to help domestic violence victims.
Mary Kay is a big giver and also a maker of amazing skincare and makeup products, browse through Mary Kay products and get an item or two that will help you feel and look beautiful.