Rubbing alcohol from trusted brands like Green Cross, Casino, Family, Biogenic, BAND-AID, Cleene, and AlcoPlus are some of the best antiseptic disinfectants in the Philippines, offered at reasonable prices. Isopropyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, and rubbing alcohol are sought after for their efficacy in killing microbes and bacteria. Stock up now on alcohol to save for future consumption, or to weather any types of emergencies such as coronavirus (Covid-19) and other pandemics! Browse the latest Isopropyl, ethyl, and rubbing alcohol, or find out more about alcohol below.
Save more with iPrice couponsAlthea Coupon Code Beauty MNL Coupon Sephora PH Promo Code iHerb Promo Code Watson Promo Code See more stores >
Top Rubbing Alcohol Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Greencross Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Solution 250ml||₱ 253.00||Shopee|
|Greencross Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Solution 500ml||₱ 105.00||Shopee|
|Greencross Ethyl Alcohol 70% Solution||₱ 109.00||Shopee|
|Greencross Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Solution 75ml||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
|Protect Plus Isopropyl Alcohol 70%||₱ 190.00||Shopee|
|Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol 500ml||₱ 110.00||Shopee|
|Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol 150ml||₱ 110.00||Shopee|
|AlcoPlus Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Solution 60ml||₱ 240.00||Shopee|
|Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol 1000ml||₱ 227.00||Shopee|
|Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol 250ml||₱ 105.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee ₱ 253.00 Go to Shop
Alcohol FAQs: Isopropyl alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, and Rubbing Alcohol Prices and Availability in the Philippines
Ways to Use Isopropyl Alcohol in the Philippines
- Disinfecting surfaces - Rubbing alcohol can disinfect medical equipment and items including thermometers, scissors, and the like, as well as surfaces.
- Antiseptic - Isopropyl alcohol with a concentration of more than 50% kills bacteria, although it doesn’t necessarily prevent their growth. It also kills viruses and fungus and viruses.
- Cleaning sinks - Isopropyl alcohol can clean surfaces of sinks and make them shiny again. Simply pour alcohol on dirty surfaces to remove stubborn stains.
- Removing dirt on blinds - Soak a cloth in alcohol and wrap it around a spatula. Then, secure it with a rubber band. With that, you can clean the slats of blinds easily.
- Disinfecting and cleaning electronics - Electronics such as a keyboard and computer mouse are marred by bacteria and dirt. Applying some alcohol to these devices will not only clean them but also disinfect them.
Rubbing alcohol, also known as isopropyl or ethyl alcohol, is a common and versatile liquid that has multiple industrial and household uses. Rubbing alcohol is a North American English term that refers to either ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol.
Rubbing alcohol is basically ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol that is mixed with water. Rubbing alcohol that's made from isopropyl alcohol is the most commonly used. It is used mainly as an antiseptic in the home.
Rubbing alcohol, also known as isopropyl alcohol (C3H8O), isopropanol, or propal-2-ol, is an antiseptic mixture that is widely used in many different industries. It contains 70% of pure alcohol or isopropyl alcohol, making it effective for external use as an antiseptic. Besides isopropyl alcohol, rubbing alcohol contains water, perfume oils, and denaturants.
What can rubbing alcohol be used for?
Besides antiseptic use, rubbing alcohol has plenty of uses in your home. These include cleaning wounds and disinfecting surfaces.