Microsoft Office 365 is the number one choice for many professionals and students. It comes with a slew of productive software that will help you accomplish your tasks. Check out the latest Microsoft Office products below or learn more about Microsoft 365 software.
Top Microsoft Office Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student||₱ 2,535.70||AliExpress|
|Microsoft Office 2016 Mac||₱ 965.76||Kobo|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home||₱ 5,205.18||Amazon|
|Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016||₱ 5,829.87||AliExpress|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student||₱ 1,192.26||Kobo|
|Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 Mac||₱ 5,829.87||AliExpress|
So, you’ve bought yourself a Microsoft Office 365 or a previous version and now you’re trying to install it. While purchasing Microsoft Office is simple, you might find yourself running into problems when it comes to installing it. Here, we have provided a simple guide on how to install Microsoft Office software.
Installing Office 365 and Office 2016 on PC or Mac
- Ensure that your computer meets the system requirements needed for Microsoft Office software.
- Microsoft 365 and other versions require a product key, which is given out after you bought and download the program. If you bought a physical copy, the Microsoft Office product key can be found inside the packaging.
- In the event a product key is required, Office can be installed directly from office.com/signin, where you will be given the option to sign in with your Microsoft account or with your school or work account.
- Once you have logged in, select Install office on the top right of the screen. Internet access is required only during the Office installation process, and Office can be used as normal offline afterwards.
- For PC installation, click on Save, Run, Setup, or Save File when the download has completed, and installation should proceed as normal.
- For Mac installation, open Finder >Downloads, and double-click on pkg which should automatically start the installation.
Versions of Microsoft 365 and previous editions on Mac and PC are different, as they are both tailored to work in the most optimal manner respective to their platforms and devices in order to provide the best experience.
Why choose Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is equipped with programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and much more. It even has a cloud storage for your files that you can easily access anywhere, anytime, as long as you have internet access. Its programs are packed with features that will make your tasks easier and improve productivity.
Suitable for anyone from kids doing their schoolwork to professionals, Microsoft Office Suite is a must-have software for all.
List of Microsoft Office Versions
Microsoft has created multiple versions of their Office software over the years. Here is a list of some of their most popular products:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office for
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
But that’s not all Microsoft offers. You will also be able to be download the mobile app versions of these programs to your mobile phone. Simply sign in to your Microsoft account and access these software from your mobile device.