Newly Added in Vitamins
Top Trending in Vitamins
Top Myra Vitamins Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Myra Vitamin E Supplement 400 IU 8 capsules||₱ 127.00||Lazada|
|Myra Vitamin E Supplement||₱ 103.00||Shopee|
|Myra Vitamin E Supplement 300 IU 30 capsules||₱ 287.00||Shopee|
|Myra Vitamin E Supplement 400 IU 30 capsules||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Myra 400Iu Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) For 8 Days - 8 Capsules||₱ 103.00||Shopee|
|Myra 400 Iu Vitamin E (30 Capsules)||₱ 324.00||Shopee|
|Myra 30 Softgel New Ultimate Anti Aging Lighten Dark Spot 30 Softgel Anti Aging||₱ 749.00||Shopee|
|Myra E (Vitamin E) 400Iu Capsule||₱ 162.00||Shopee|
|Myra Vitamin E (400Iu) 30S||₱ 395.00||Shopee|
|Myra Vitamin E 400 Iu X 8 Capsules||₱ 127.00||Shopee|
What Myra E Can Do for Your Overall Health
To put it simply, vitamin E is a natural fatty antioxidant that can be found in most foods. Vitamin E products like Myra 400 e help protect the cell membranes from radical damage and prevents oxidation of cholesterol. When LDL cholesterol oxidizes, it can lead to extensive tissue damage and attack important arteries, blocking regular blood flow.
Vitamin E benefits range from affecting your appearance to improving your overall well-being. One needs regular vitamin E intake in their diet to aid in the maintenance of cardiac, skeletal, and muscle systems of one’s body. It also helps strengthen the immune system, assist in the production of red blood cells, maintain the supply of vitamin A, K, and iron, and relieve symptoms of Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
What causes Vitamin E Deficiency?
Vitamin E deficiency can be determined by paying attention to the symptoms that would ultimately entail. If you feel there is an increase in greasy stools, chronic diarrhea, and unable to secrete bile, then it is likely that you have some sort of vitamin E deficiency. People with dietary conditions and the inability to absorb fats are prone to vitamin E deficiency.
The recommended vitamin E intake for adults older than 14-years old is 15mg or 22.4 IU. For children, contact your respective pediatricians to get their dosage recommendations. Digesting too much vitamin E can be risky, too. Although the side effects are not as dangerous, too much vitamin E can possibly interfere with the body’s ability to clot blood.
Myra E Supplements
This kind of supplement is usually made with vitamin E oil that is then encapsulated. For those with vitamin E deficiency, it’s best to look to vitamin E oil capsule supplements to help the body eliminate toxins. There are 5 main benefits of taking vitamin E supplements on a daily basis.
- Balances Cholesterol – Vitamin E products contain tocotrienol isomers that can improve cardiovascular health by reducing the enzyme that controls cholesterol production.
- Fight Free Radicals – The antioxidant properties of vitamin E can reduce free radical damage, slow aging process, and fight inflammation.
- Thickens Hair – The antioxidant in vitamin E can improve the blood circulation around the scalp. It retains the natural moisture so your hair will appear healthier and shinier.
- Balances Hormones – Vitamin E products balance the endocrine and nervous system naturally. Symptoms like PMS, weight gain, allergies, UTIs, anxiety, and fatigue can easily be cured with vitamin E supplements.
- Repairs Damages Skin – The capillary walls in the skin can be strengthened when you take vitamin E supplements. In a way, this is ingestible skin care that can slow down the aging process, improve elasticity, and eliminate symptoms of acne, eczema, and inflammation does to UV radiation.
FAQs about Myra E
The main benefit of Myra E 400 is it prevents or treats a lack of vitamin E in the body. A low body level of vitamin E is rare. Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra vitamin E.
Myra E 400 is best for ages 35 and above, ideal for those looking for products that help reduce signs of skin aging.
Can I take Myra E 400 IU every day?
According to American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2004, Vitamin E, such as Myra E 400 IU, can increase the risk of death if a dose of 400 international units (IU) is taken on a daily basis.