In need to cover those stubborn pores and get that perfect-looking skin you have always wanted? Naturactor Philippines has the very solution! Scroll down to view the products or read more about this skin care product from Japan!
Top Naturactor Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Naturactor Coverface||₱ 440.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor New!!! Skincare Cover Face W/ Spf 39++++||₱ 595.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Cover Face Concealer151||₱ 472.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Coverface Semi Matte||₱ 595.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor No. 41 Silky Lucent Powder 25G||₱ 472.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Authentic Skin Care Cover Face||₱ 750.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Silky Luscent Powder||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Powderfoundation+Freebies||₱ 510.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Skin Care Cover Face||₱ 580.00||Shopee|
|Naturactor Summer Cake (Foundation)||₱ 400.00||Shopee|
- Naturactor Philippines: Jojoba Oil to Bring Back the Joy to Your Face
- Getting that Perfect-Looking Skin with Naturactor Philippines
- Look Perfectly Natural: A Naturactor Promise
The Naturactor brand is one of the many cosmetic brands under the supervision and management of Meiko Cosmetics. Meiko is a superior brand that is exclusively imported from Japan and has taken the beauty industry by storm ever since 1948. The brand has sustained itself throughout the years being passed from one generation to another from grandfather, father, and son. Maintaining sincere costing and responded with reasonable pricing with amazing quality on the basis of production through their factories in Japan, Meiko has officially obtained the certification of registration of ISO9001 and the ISO14001.
Through its website, the products of Naturactor are displayed, marketed, and sold to the general public. The main focus on the Naturactor brand is facial cosmetics and beauty products. So, expect powders, foundations, and concealers if you are browsing their products. Every on their products is infused with an abundance of Vitamin E and Jojoba oil for full effects of goodness of your skin whilst providing the cosmetic magic you have dreamed off.
More about them below!
We are going to go over three main products of Naturactor in this section. The first would be the Naturactor Cover Face Concealer Foundation, second being the Naturactor Powder Foundation, and third is the Naturactor Pressed Powder.
Naturactor Cover Face Concealer Foundation
Being commended as a very effective product used as a concealer or a full coverage foundation, the Naturactor Cover Face Concealer Foundation allows flawless coverage but is very light and blends naturally with any skin tone and complexion. It comes in five different shades:
- 130 - very light shade for rosy and youthful look. Suitable for very fair skin
- 140 - light shade, a slightly deeper shade of the 130
- 141 - medium shade for fair to medium skin tones and for those going for the natural look
- 151 - dark shade for covering scars and other major skin imperfections. Best used for brown skin tones
- 171 - green shade to neutralize redness, superficial blood vessels, acne, blemishes, allergies, irritation, and skin redness in general
The main ingredients of this product consist of jojoba Oil, Mica, Tocopherol, and Euphorbia Antisyphilitica Extract.
Naturactor Powder Foundation
Naturactor's Powder Foundation is capable of being an all-in-one makeup foundation that can be used all on its own. Perfect for those on-the-go, this product is powerful enough that just a little dab is enough to cover even the most stubborn skin imperfections. No more additional primer, concealer, or finishers, this is all that you need. Very much like its concealer foundation counterpart, Naturactor's Powder Foundation comes in five different shades:
- 230 - very light shade for very light skin. Use to give vibrancy and glow to skin
- 240 - light shade, a slightly deeper one than the 230
- 243 - medium shade - for that natural brown skin look
- 250 - medium shade, perfect for fair to medium skin with pinkish or reddish undertone
- 252 - dark shade, suitable for medium to darker skin tone
Naturactor Powder Foundation is made out of Jojoba Oil, Mica, Silica, Pearl Powder, Tocopherol, Eurhorbia Antisyphilitica Extract, Squalene, and Lauroyl Lysine.
Naturactor Pressed Powder
Effective in covering large pores, dark spots, skin discolorations, scars, fine lines, and other skin imperfections, Naturactor Pressed Powder gives only the best coverage without the hassle of putting a ton of makeup. What it mainly does is that it infuses the skin with jojoba Esters to keep it soft, supple , and hydrated. The Squalene and Vitamin E in the product helps the skin in keeping it looking younger and firmer while the Lauroyl Lysine primes the skin to get that smooth look by preventing caking, patching, flaking, and spotting. Unlike the previous two products, Naturactor Pressed Powder only has four different shades. They are:
- 430 - a rosy, pinkish shade that is suitable for very light skin tone
- 441 - a shade that blends best with Cover Face's 130 and 140
- 451 - a shade that blends greatly with Cover Face's 141 and 150
- 470 Illuminating Shade that is perfect as a concealer for the dark areas of the skin
Naturactor Pressed Powder is made out of pearl powder, Mica, Silica, Jojoba Ester, Vitamin E, Squalene, Lauroyl Lysine, White Tea Extract, Lycii Berry Extract, Milk Thistle Extract.
Makeup is a woman's essential everyday tool to exude and present her beauty and confidence. Getting that perfect-looking skin is no easy task. However, with the products from Naturactor, you will no longer find difficulty in looking your best whilst taking care of your skin in the process. Most of Naturactor products are easy to use and on-the-go making them a perfect collection of items to have a permanent place in any woman's handbag.
So, there is no use in waiting any longer. Scroll back up and choose a Naturactor product to your heart's content. We here at iprice believe that though beauty is skin-deep, the confidence you exude through that beauty is what matters the most. And what is wrong with a little powder to balance out your skin tone, right?