Looking for a natural way to keep you healthy? Then, try Nature’s Way! It is a brand that has combined traditional herbal remedies with modern science for supplements that would help improve and maintain your overall health! Click here to learn more about the company.
Top Nature’s Way Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Vitamin C + Zinc 60 Or 120 Gummies||₱ 665.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Nature'S Way Shampoo180Ml And Conditioner 200Ml||₱ 109.00||Shopee|
|Nature’S Way Odourless Fish Oil 1500Mg||₱ 1,700.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Natures Way Licorice Root 900Mg 100 Veggie Caps Helps To Control Gastritis Ulcer Heartburn, Traditio||₱ 1,117.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Chewable Vitamin C 500Mg, 300 Tablets Expiry 2023 Original From Australia||₱ 799.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Nature'S Way Aloe Vera System Conditioner 200Ml Salon Shine Formula||₱ 145.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Nature’S Way Aloe Vera System Conditioner Salon Shine Formula 200Ml||₱ 145.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Vitamin C + Zinc 120 Gummies Kids From Australia 🇦🇺||₱ 880.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Complete Daily Multivitamin With Antioxidants 200 Tablets||₱ 1,000.00||Shopee|
|Nature's Way Sulit Deals Set Natures Way Total Shine Shampoo & Damage Repair Conditioner||₱ 190.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee ₱ 665.00
₱ 700.00 Go to Shop
- Nature’s Way Philippines: Created from the Vision of a Loving Husband
- Nature’s Way Philippines: Leading Brand of Natural Dietary Supplements
- Nature’s Way Philippines: Trading Herbs for Forests
- Nature’s Way Philippines: Getting Healthy the Natural Way
Nature’s Way began its life through its founder’s search for a way to improve his beloved wife’s health in the late 1960s. At first, the founder, Tom Murdock, relied on conventional options, but soon turned to other methods when the conventional options proved to be unsuccessful. He took a leap of faith and used traditional Native American knowledge of the healing power of plants. As a result, his wife’s health improved and she lived for another 25 years. As news of her recovery spread, Tom’s begun looking and researching into other herbal remedies. By 1969, he had 8 new herbal remedies and Nature’s Way was born.
Nature’s Way is well known for its focus on product effectiveness as well as safety. Its supplements are made from the perfect balance between traditional medicine and modern science, making the company a unique one through its traditional herbal supplements that is backed by science.
Nature’s Way has very much grown from the time it first started in 1969. But the company has never forgotten the vision that was left behind by its founder: to improve the health and wellness of others around them. The company offers various product types, each contributing to a person’s specific health needs. Among the most popular types of products that they have to offer are:
- Nature’s Way Coconut Oil products: For thousands of years, coconut oil has been known to have various health benefits. The oil contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which are used by the body to produce energy. Not only that, by adding coconut oil to your diet, you can increase your metabolism rate. Coconut oil can be used to help fuel any healthy lifestyle.
- Nature’s Way Herbs products: Never forgetting its roots, Nature’s Way continues its research into the use of herbs and their effect on the human body. Products under this type are made from herbs that Nature’s Way has proven would help to improve the body’s overall health.
- Nature’s Way Probiotics products: In almost everything, there is good and there is bad, especially when it comes to bacteria. Products under this type are made to support the good bacteria in order to improve your health, strengthen your immune system and aid digestion.
- Nature’s Way Vitamins & Minerals products: Among the most important nutrients needed by your body, vitamins and minerals would definitely take the top spot. There are times when it is difficult for the body to get the required nutrients from the food that one eats. And that is where Nature’s Way Vitamins & Minerals products come into play.
Nature’s Way is no doubt a leader in herbal medicine. Other than providing products under its own brand, Nature’s Way is also home to several other leading healthcare brands in the industry. Among which are:
- Alive! Multivitamins: A brand that manufactures solely multivitamins. Each multivitamin formula is made with high potency B-vitamins for energy. If you think you require more nutrition, then try the ‘Ultra’ and ‘Maximum Potency’ formulas for added nutritional benefits.
- CalmAid: Need a way to relax? Then try CalmAid and relax the natural way. These easy-to-swallow soft gel capsules contain lavender oil that will help you relax as well as reduce feelings of tension and stress.
- Ginkgold: Feeling like your memory is not as good as it used to be? Then Ginkgold is the answer to your problems! Each product contains advanced ginkgo biloba extract that is great for improving memory, concentration and blood circulation!
- Primadophilus: This brand manufactures probiotics for children and for adults. Each product is made to specifically cater to a set of health needs. Products from this brand contain active cultures of good bacteria that would help improve your digestive balance and immunity.
- Sambucus: Products under this brand are made from unique black elderberry extract combined with other nutrients to give the body year-round defense.
- Umcka ColdCare: Caught the flu bug? Then, have some Umcka ColdCare that has been clinically proven to shorten the duration and reduce the severity of your cold.
Other than caring for the health of people, Nature’s Way is also dedicated to protecting the environment for a sustainable future. The company has started a donation to the nonprofit organization, Rainforest Alliance, which will be happening from 1st June to 31st August 2016. Nature’s Way has pledged to donate 1% of proceeds from the sales of selected herbal product to the organization.
Rainforest Alliance is committed to educating and training farmers, foresters and tourism businesses in order for them to produce goods and services that are sustainable, while improving the livelihoods of locals. Other than that, the organization pledges to conserve the biodiversity of plants and animals in the rainforests while also providing resources that would help educate future environmental leaders.
Shop for quality supplements from Nature’s Way at affordable prices! From Vitamins to Dietary Supplements, you will be able to find all you need and more here on iprice! If you can’t find what you need from this brand, then have a look at the products that we have from brands like Himalaya Herbal, Blackmores and 21st Century.