Bringing the Best Running Shoes from New Balance in the Philippines
- New Balance - changing the sportswear industry since 1906
- 10 of the best signature running shoes and collaborations from New Balance
- Things that every fan should know about New Balance
- New Balance Women’s Running Shoes in the Philippines
One of the most well known brands in the sporting industry, New Balance makes its way from its humble beginnings in Boston, to the Philippines with its stunning array of running shoes and other apparel for you. You don’t have to be a great sports fan to appreciate the comfort and design of New Balance sports shoes.
Armed with over 100 years of experience in the footwear field, New Balance is and always will be a force to be reckoned with in the world of running shoes. When New Balance was founded in 1906 by William Riley, the company was known as the New Balance Arch Support Company. Surprisingly, he did not start by manufacturing their game changing shoes, but by designing arch supports and other accessories that are to improve a shoe fit.
New Balance has continued to sell mainly arch supports up until the “Trackster” was designed in 1960. This was the world’s first running shoe that was created with ripple sole and varying widths. The shoe was so amazing that college track teams like MIT, Tufts University and Boston University used the New Balance “Trackster” running shoes for their cross-country teams which were soon followed by other colleges and private high schools around the United States.
New Balance is a name that continues to amaze the world. Their main aim will always be to provide support and comfort, not only for athletes but also for your everyday needs. Hit the gym, go for a jog or even hang out in the streets, New Balance guarantees optimum performance wherever you may be.
New Balance shoes continues to provide and reinvent itself through constant changes in its design. In order to do so, the company manufactures signature shoes with athletes and several collaborations to attain and provide the best design for your everyday sporting needs. Listed are the following signature New Balance shoes that you can get in the Philippines:
West NYC x New Balance MT 580 “Alpine Guide" Edition
“Salmon Sole” Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 1300
United Arrows and New Balance Collaboration 997.5
Norse projects and New Balance 670NTU
“Liberty” Frank the Butcher and New Balance 1600
New Balance 574 x Ball and Buck “Mountain Green” and “Kool Grey”
Staple X New Balance 575 “Grey Pigeon”
New Balance C997 X Nonnative “Dune”
Aside from these signature New Balance shoes, the brand also sponsors several athletes in varying fields like football, cricket, cycling and tennis. So if you happen to be a sports fan, don’t forget to bring home your very own New Balance sports shoes.
- The brand name “New Balance” originated from the founder, William Riley after observing a group of chickens from his backyard and how a three-toed foot supported the chicken’s body.
- Unlike many big brands, New Balance did not sell their products in a retail store but through a travelling salesman named Arthur Hall.
- To appeal to the new scientific America in 1956, New Balance changed its name to “New Balance Orthopedic Laboratory”.
- While the company had been around since 1906, the iconic N logo wasn’t adapted until the 70s and designed by Terry Heckler, a corporate artist known for many well-recognized logos, including the Starbucks mermaid.
- in the 90s, the brand manufactured a silver-and-black colorway of the New Balance 577 for the Israeli army.
- Former president Bill Clinton of the United States jogged with a New Balance 1500.
- In contrast to their competitors, New Balance is the last American Athletic footwear to still manufacture sneakers in America, producing 20% of its total pairs in New England.
- Aside from Bill Clinton, the late Steve Jobs also was a big fan of a New Balance, in fact it’s the only shoe he wore in public.
- Barack Obama has a signature New Balance 990s shoe with an embroidered “President Obama”.
New Balance is a brand suited, not only for men but for women as well. It offers the same type of support and comfort and has tons of colorways to choose from. Now you can be girly and sporty at the same time with New Balance women’s shoes. There are different designs available for the ladies, Classic, Lifestyle Sneakers, Retro, Casual, 574s, 501s, 711s and 996 are now available for women!
You can be hip, cool and still look your best with New Balance sports shoes. You can grab one now and take a look at our collection of the best sports shoes from New Balance. We also have several products such as sportswear and accessories, all in one click!