Nike Philippines may be famous for its basketball or running shoes, but the sportswear brand also offers a collection that specifically caters to skateboarding enthusiasts. Nike Skateboarding, or Nike SB, was introduced in 2002, competing with other big skateboarding brands like DC and Vans. When the Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski was released, Nike SB was in the running to be one of the most popular skateboarding brands in the world.
Save more with iPrice couponsNike Promo Code Zalora Promo Code Adidas Promo Code H&M Discount Code Farfetch Promo Code See more stores >
Top Nike SB Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nike Sb Janoski Og Venom||₱ 5,495.00||Shopee|
|Nike Sb Heritage Sling Bag||₱ 1,800.00||Shopee|
|Nike Sb Sling Bag Camo Men/Women Unisex||₱ 1,999.00||Shopee|
|Nike Sb Shoes On Sale||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|Nike Sb Shoes For Sale||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|Nike Nk Sb Charge Suede Men||₱ 1,950.00||Shopee|
|Nike 100% Original Authentic Blazers Sb Zoom Stefan Janosky Og Stephen Leather Shoes For Men & Women||₱ 2,385.00||Shopee|
|Nike Sb Nyjah For Mens||₱ 1,846.00||Shopee|
|Nike Factory Pull Out Shoes Sb Dunk||₱ 600.00||Shopee|
|Nike Janoski Gamusa Sb For Men'S Shoes #1701#||₱ 399.00||Shopee|
- Nike SB series - A brief history
- Nike SB shoes top models in the Philippines
- Nike SB products line for skateboarders
Back in 1997 when the first idea of creating a special shoes collection just for the skateboarders was incubated by Nike, the world had already had some big names in the market like DC or Vans. Nike took it as a challenge to design even better and more functional skate shoes. After a long time spending in the production of the perfect pair, Nike finally introduced to the sportswear market its very first skateboarding shoes under the name of Nike SB in 2002.
The SB series boast a seamless double stitch sew, thin padded tongue with the signature Zoom Air insoles for extra comfort. The first model of this series was SB Dunk, inspired by the prominent basketball shoes design with two editions: Nike SB Dunk Low Pro and Nike Sb Dunk High Pro.
Following the success of the SB Dunk, Nike released its ever popular models: the Classic Nike Zoom and Stefan Janoski Max being the most sought-after products.
- The Nike Zoom All Court CK model was endorsed by the professional skateboarder Cory Kennedy. This extraordinary skate shoes provide ultimate comfort for your feet with durable vulcanized outsole. They are also ultra-light for every movement in the air. Together with a simple and elegant black and white design, Nike Zoom All Court is definitely the number one choice for skateboarders.
- The Nike Stefan Janoski Max is the next generation of the legendary Nike Air Max. With excellent cushioning that provides steady support for your posture while skateboarding, this pair is a must-have for not only skateboarders but also Nike fans in general. On top of that, the Stefan Janoski Max boasts the rubber pods that are steady for board feel.
Besides a wide range of skate shoes, Nike SB series also include Clothing and Bags. For an exciting game, do collect your favourite Nike SB series and hit the street with some amazing moves right now!