What are the most popular Nike shoes for women and men?
- Nike Zoom: Designed to provide the highest level of response during training and racing day. It includes Nike Zoom Fly, Nike Zoom Vomero, Nike Zoom Pegasus, and more.
- Nike React: Extremely lightweight and soft, the Nike React provides the utmost comfort. It includes Nike Epic React, Nike Odyssey React, Nike Legend React, and more.
- Nike Air: Revered for its cushioning, these Nike shoes are some of the best running shoes ever made. It includes the Nike Air Max and the Nike VaporMax.
- Nike Free: Claimed as Nike’s most “natural” shoes, Nike Free is lightweight and flexible. It includes Nike Free RN Flyknit, Nike Free RN Commuter, and more.
- Nike Air Jordan: The most popular basketball shoes from Nike, Air Jordan caters for casual and professional wearers.
- Nike KD: Named after Kevin Durant, Nike KD is responsive at every angle.
- Nike LeBron: The brainchild of a collab with LeBron James himself, Nike LeBron offers an explosive performance.
- Nike Kyrie: A result of a collaboration with Kyrie Irving, the Nike Kyrie shoes are praised for providing optimum speed.
- Nike PG: With the Nike PG, Nike worked with Paul George to give the wearers ferocity on the court.
- Nike Kobe: The Nike x Kobe Bryan shoes offer lightweight comfort for a better performance.
- Nike LeBron Soldier: As an upgraded version of the Nike LeBron, the LeBron Soldier is built for the most rigorous matches.
Does Nike Philippines provide shoes for other sports?
Although Nike Philippines is known mostly for the Nike basketball shoes and running shoes, the brand also carries footwear for:
- Training & gym
Where can I find Nike shoes sale in the Philippines?
You can find Nike shoes for sale almost in all major shopping centers in the Philippines. However, many online stores hold better Nike shoes sales compared to the brand’s physical outlets.
Nike’s most popular product type is their footwear and it’s not a surprise since the brand continues to churn iconic and highly functional shoes. Some are dedicated to athletes, weightlifters, and runners while others are meant for a more casual wear. Whatever your needs are and your occupation is, you can always count on Nike and their shoes. They have released all kinds of footwear from sports shoes to sandals, all with their own specialties and features.
Nike Shoes for Running
The most popular Nike running shoes collection is the Nike Air Max. First released in 1987, the Nike Air Max shoes feature a large air cushioning that is visible from the outside. There have been many models that were released under the Air Max collection, including the Air Max Light, Air Max 360, and Air Max 95. The Nike Air Max is great for running because they have ample ventilation and the appropriate support for both leisure and professional runners. Besides the Nike Air Max, Nike shoes suitable for running are Nike VaporMax, Nike Free, Nike Zoom, and Nike Lunar Epic.
Nike Shoes for Basketball
Nike has collaborated with multiple basketball players throughout the years, making them the number one basketball footwear brand. An example would be the famous Nike Jordans or known as Air Jordan. This collection is the brainchild of Nike’s and basketball player Michael Jordan’s collaboration. The Nike Air Jordans can deliver maximum responsiveness and cushioning so you can do your best during an intense basketball match. Other Nike Basketball shoes include the Nike Kobe from Kobe Bryant’s collaboration line, Nike LeBron from LeBron James’ collaboration collection, Nike Zoom, and Nike Kyrie.
Nike Shoes for Training
Not an athlete but still concerned about your fitness? Nike also has a line of footwear specifically catered towards gym-goers and trainers. One of the top Nike training shoe collection is the Nike Metcon series. The Metcon shoes are praised for their high-intensity support and flexibility. They are lightweight and breathable and it’s able to support you while you’re jumping, climbing, running, and any other activities. You can also check out other Nike training shoes like Nike Free, Nike Romaleos, Nike Lunar, and Nike Air Trainer.
Essentially, all Nike shoes are suitable for every sport. However, there are specific Nike shoe collections that have more features to provide you with the right type and amount of support. You should also consider wearing Nike shoes for leisurewear as they are stylish, comfortable to walk in, and can be matched with many types of outfits. Aside from Nike shoes for men and women, Nike also offers training, gym, and casual clothing, sports equipment, and bags.