Thinning hair is an embarrassing and emotionally scarring experience. It can contribute to loss of self-esteem and may even lead to depression. It is something that most of us would have never dreamed of experiencing but, some of us do, and that is where Nioxin Philippines comes in. If you have heard of the brand, then there is a chance that you are having problems with your hair’s growth, thickness and may be experiencing thinning hair. If you want to know more about Nioxin, read our article below.
Top Nioxin Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo System 2 for Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning 10.1 Ounce||₱ 3,044.68||Lazada|
|NIOXIN 3-Part System 2 Cleanser Shampoo for Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning 1000ml||₱ 4,126.57||Mankind|
|Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner||₱ 1,300.00||Shopee|
|Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner||₱ 1,200.00||Shopee|
|NIOXIN Instant Fullness Dry Shampoo 180ml||₱ 1,358.11||HQhair|
|NIOXIN 3-Part System 3 Cleanser Shampoo for Coloured Hair with Light Thinning 1000ml||₱ 4,126.57||HQhair|
|NIOXIN 3-Part System 4 Cleanser Shampoo for Coloured Hair with Progressed Thinning 1000ml||₱ 4,126.57||Mankind|
|NIOXIN 3-Part System 5 Cleanser Shampoo for Chemically Treated Hair with Light Thinning 1000ml||₱ 4,126.57||HQhair|
|Nioxin Ni Oxin 2 Cleanser Shampoo Progressed Thinning Hair Shampoo Thin Hair Shampoo||₱ 4,006.00||Shopee|
|Nioxin System Kit 2 for Hair Loss: Shampoo Conditioner and Serum - For Natural Hair Progressed Thinning||₱ 3,200.00||Lazada|
Available in Lazada ₱ 3,044.68 Go to Shop
Nioxin is a hair treatment specially formulated to increase hair thickness and growth. It prevents DHT or dihydrotestosterone which is a known cause for baldness and hair thinning. Aside from that, Nioxin is also attributed to cleansing hair follicles and enhancing hair growth through stimulating blood flow on the scalp. Nioxin is a great product which had garnered many positive reviews and is known worldwide as one of the best hair loss treatment in the market.
While hair loss is fairly common, it can be a shocking and embarrassing experience. A normal person looses up to 100 strands of hair everyday but if you think your hair is thinning and small bald spots are appearing on head, then there might be a problem. Here are some common causes for hair loss that you might want to look into:
- Thinning and hair loss is a congenital condition which means it can be carried from parent to offspring. If you have family members with bald or thinning hair, there is a good chance that you might also experience it later in your life.
- Stress is also attributed to hair loss. Physical and emotional stress from surgery, illness or high fever can greatly contribute to hair loss.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy, then hair loss and baldness is inevitable.
- Hair damage is also a known cause for thinning and hair loss. Pulling back your hair too tight, wearing tight braids, and ponytails are a major contributor as well as stress induced by hair dyes and straighteners and other chemical treatments to your hair may cause it to fall out.
- Age is also a factor for hair loss and baldness. As you grow older, your hair becomes more thinner and tend to break off easily.
- A poor diet is also one of the causes of baldness. If you think you’re loosing more hair than normal, it could be that you lack protein and iron on your diet.
- Ailments like hypo- and hyperthyroidism can also cause baldness as well as ringworm to the scalp in children.
Women and teens are more likely to feel the emotional damage from hair loss because it directly affects your appearance. Nioxin Philippines gives you a better chance against baldness more than any other hair loss treatment in the market. It is proven safe, effective and is known worldwide as one of the best hair loss shampoo in the market.
Growing up, Eva Graham had a penchant for natural healing, often seen in her childhood days, making fragrances out of rose petals, roots and herbs. She grew up with an instinctive understanding of the healing factor of plants. After Eva lost half of her hair after giving birth with no definitive solution from her doctors, she developed a new and more natural means to grow and maintain healthy hair. She dedicated years and years of research, attending lectures, seeing dermatologists, hair experts and chemists to find a safe and effective solution to hair loss and baldness. With an idea and $500, she created an effective formula to what we know as Nioxin today.
In 1987, Eva Graham’s simple idea came to fruition when the first Nioxin research laboratory was established. From then on, everything changed for Eva. From a simple idea, comes this passion for providing safe and effective hair products for the public. Today, Nioxin is known worldwide in over 30 countries and growing. Nioxin hair treatments are now available in Philippines, so grab yours now!
If you are determined to restore your hair to its natural beauty but you don’t know which Nioxin product to purchase, here is a quick guide that would enable you to pick the right system, depending on what type of hair you have:
- Normal to thin-looking, fine, natural hair
- System 1 is designed to prevent breakage and increases hair texture while refreshes the scalp.
- Noticeably thinning, fine natural hair
- System 2 creates a healthy shine and refreshes the scalp while delivering a denser hair texture and preventing further damage.
- Normal to thin-looking, fine, chemically-treated hair
- System 3 takes care of chemically-treated hair by restoring its moisture balance and amplifying hair texture while stimulating the scalp.
- Noticeably thinning, fine, chemically-treated hair
- System 4 encourages a denser texture and restores moisture lost from chemical treatments. It also rejuvenates the scalp and provides chemical balance.
- Normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse hair
- System 5 gives a fuller-looking, moisturized texture to your hair. It gives a smoothing control to your hair and restores moisture balance while cooling the scalp.
- Noticeably thinning medium to coarse hair
- System 6 is designed for noticeably thinning medium to coarse hair. By restoring moisture on the scalp, the system delivers smoother, denser-looking hair.
Basically, the system comprises of a cleanser, scalp therapy conditioner and scalp treatment. The system is designed based on what type of hair you have to give a personalized treatment and better effectiveness. Scroll up and take a look at the wide array of Nioxin products available in Philippines!