Nu Skin offers some of the best skin care and personal hygiene products in the Philippines, along with trusted brands like Cetaphil, Nivea, Kiehl’s, and Garnier. Find out more about Nu Skin, or check out the latest price list for Nu Skin products.
Top Nu Skin Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nu Skin On- Hand Instablanc Face Whitening Milk||₱ 897.22||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Epoch® Polishing Bar 100G (Authentic Nuskin)||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Legit-Distributor-Epich-Polishing-Bar-Authentic-Nuskin-Products||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|NU Skin Epoch Polishing Bar||₱ 800.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Ap24||₱ 380.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin *On Hand* *Cod Available* Instablanc Face Whitening Milk, New And Sealed||₱ 590.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Nuskin Best Seller Power Trio||₱ 1,444.51||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Hand Lotion | Water Based Hand Moisturizer | Treatment Hand Lotion||₱ 495.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Nuskin Ecosphere Water Purifier And Cartridge||₱ 12,000.00||Shopee|
|Nu Skin Epoch® Polishing Bar||₱ 599.00||Shopee|
Categories on Nu Skin Philippines
- ageLOC LumiSpa
- Powerlips Fluid
- Spa Systems
- Tru Face Targeted Treatments
- Nu Skin 180
- Tri-Phasic White
- Clear Action
- Peels, Masks, & Scrubs
Nuskin toothpaste like the AP 24 does work! It is a safe and effective teeth whitening toothpaste. It‘s also known for removing stains and getting fast-acting results.
Can I use LumiSpa everyday?
LumiSpa is the first dual-action skin care system in history that deep cleanses and renews skin in just one step. Not only that, the benefits LumiSpa offers are intensified over time to include: visible skin renewal, smoothness, radiance, a more refreshed look, purified skin, minimisied appearance of pores, and increased appearance of skin volume and density.
The importance of exfoliation is often forgotten in an everyday skin care regimen, usually because skin exfoliation methods can be harsh on the skin. LumiSpa is different. The device is gentle enough to be used each day, and users will see the seven benefits intensify with repeated use.
How long does it take to fully charge LumiSpa?
- The lights on the front of the handset indicate battery power. An amber light filling only the bottom third of the handset signifies low battery.
- When the battery power runs out, the light on the bottom third of the handset will be amber and will flash twice, and then shut off completely. In order to protect the battery, this will only occur the first one or two times that you try to turn on the device. After that, the device will not respond when you try to turn it on.
- As you charge the device, the lights on the LumiSpa handset will flash for 15 seconds. Then, the On/Off button will pulse, indicating that the device is charging.
- Prior to placing your LumiSpa device in the charging base, make sure your device and head are completely dry.
- Plug the detachable power cord into the charging base. Plug the detachable power supply into an outlet and charge your device for at least 12 hours. When used as recommended, the fully charged device should last 7 to 10 days. Do not use the plug-in detachable power supply in a wet environment.