The Panasonic Lumix series stems from the ever-growing need of point-and-shoot digital cameras with the capabilities of a full-function SLR. What concludes from this venture is a series of admirable and heavy performing cameras. Check out below for the awesomeness of the Lumix series or you could click here to read more about the series.
Sensor Size:17.3 x 13mm
Sensor Size:35.6 x 23.8mm
Sensor Size:17.3 x 13mm
Video Resolution:Full HD
Top Panasonic Lumix Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G7||₱ 29,897.48||Amazon|
|Panasonic LUMIX S5||₱ 17,998.29||Amazon|
|Panasonic LUMIX G85||₱ 31,200.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85||₱ 36,000.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic LUMIX FZ80||₱ 23,892.00||Galleon|
|Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4||₱ 25,540.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX100||₱ 48,998.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS100||₱ 30,891.00||Galleon|
|Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS60||₱ 18,000.00||Lazada|
|Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS110||₱ 25,214.00||LazMall by Lazada|
- Panasonic Lumix Philippines: Illuminating Your Pictures
- With the Panasonic Lumix, Get Your Pictures Right!
With big names like Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba, and Canon Inc., Panasonic rose as a Japanese giant in the consumer and industrial electronics. Started off in the year of 1918, the world is gifted with the brand and establishment of Panasonic. By 2012, Panasonic became the world’s fourth-largest television manufacturer in worldwide market share.
One of the main breadwinner of the company is the Panasonic Lumix cameras. The Lumix series stems from years of close research and successes over the decades. It’s considered one of Panasonic’s ideal choice of digital camera brands that carry products ranging from pocket point-and-shoot models to full-digital SLRs. The first couple of cameras that were produced in the Lumix series are the DMC-LC5 and the DMC-F7 in 2001. They are both equipped with Leica lenses—one of the best in the industry of full-compatible and versatile lenses.
In 2011, Panasonic began and succeeded in producing and launching a prototype of a 3DLumix Camera, managing to apply the capabilities of twin 4x zoom lenses with folding optics and optical image stabilization for both video and still images. Subsequently, in November 2015, Panasonic successfully launched a free firmware update of the Lumix G7, GX8, and the Fz300 cameras. Features of this update include a new mode called the “Post Focus”, which allows pictures to be captured up to 49 points of focus in a single burst. Furthermore, it can be utilized by any camera that has autofocus capabilities. When considering how far the Lumix has gone and achieved, you can say that it’s very illuminating.
The Panasonic Lumix series has a collection of digital cameras ranging from point-and-shoot pocket cameras and full-specification SLRs. Here are a few of the best ones:
- Lumix GH4 Professional 4K Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- The feature most-focused on with this Lumix camera is the capability to capture, both stills and video, in 4K resolution. The camera is able to produce detailed images with exceptional moire suppression, high-speed 49-area auto-focusing that’s perfect for hybrid cameras, and it utilizes the V-Log Function Firmware Upgrade Kit DMW-SFU1.
- Lumix Active Lifestyle Tough Camera DMC-TS30A
- This tough camera is built for you to carry around wherever you go without a single worry—thanks to tough built that includes capabilities to be freeze-proof, shock-proof, and waterproof. You are able to capture stills up to 720p and HD videos in and out of water. If you’re tough and you’re looking for a tough camera, this one is for you.
- Lumix 4K Digital Camera Zs100
- Equipped with the latest Wi-Fi retriever and a revolutionary Electronic Viewfinder, this camera also supports a large 1”, 20MP sensor that is able to deliver brighter, more colorful photos with very few image artifacts. With capabilities of 4K Ultra HD Video capturing and exclusive LUMIX 4K Photo and 4K Post Focus photo capture, this is a camera built for professionals on-the-go.