For those who are new to Pandora, let us tell you something, their charms are everything! Without the precious Pandora charms, there is no Pandora. Ever since they were introduced, Pandora charm bracelets have taken over the world by storm with their unique beauty. You can be rest assured that the way the charms are decorated on your bracelet from Pandora are one of a kind, unique to your own personality and liking. Which is why Pandora is the master of creating precious memories that are oh so special and memorable.
- Celebrating beauty with Pandora Charms
- Pandora Charms, country exclusive beauties
- Charms that are one of a kind
The overall beauty of Pandora lies in their charms. And the best thing, these charms are always updated leaving you with a load of choices to pick from. One thing that allows Pandora to stand out is that you can start your bracelet with just one charm, then gradually adding more to it to commemorate your special occasions or even when you just feel like treating yourself.
On a Pandora bracelet, the charms screws onto the bracelet and then it is left to slide freely until it reaches a section divider. Once you have collected just enough, you can fill up your bracelet with these charms that vary in material, design and even sizes. These charms are solid 14K gold charms, sterling silver charms as well as duotone charms that are a mixture of both gold and silver. Other type of Pandora charms are those that are made from wood, Murano glass, enamel or embedded with precious or semiprecious stones.
Other than the common charms that can be found in Pandora, there are charms that are created exclusively for that country. These geographically limited pieces makes these charms even more special.
- CZ Dice – this exclusive dice from Las Vegas is only available in US.
- The Evil Eye – available everywhere else but the United Kingdom.
- Football Helmet – This North American game charm is only available in US and Canada.
- Cricket Bat- a favourite only in Australia.
- Baseball – this precious ball is available in US, Canada, Northern Ireland and Singapore.
- Looking Glass muranos – the shades in green, red and light blue is US exclusive.
- Cubic Zirconia Year of Snake – an Asia exclusive to celebrate the year of the snake.
- MLB Pandora Series – This Major League baseball charms are exclusive to the North Americans.
- Pandora Disney Range – for all the Disney lovers in North America.
- Wildflower Tribute Murano – a UK exclusive for the Soldier’s Charity
- Spring 2015 Asian Exclusive Charms - released exclusively to the Asian market for the 2015’s Mother’s Day. Features a green pave pear, a purple version of the Fluttering Butterflies charm and a pink jigsaw pendant.
If you think those country exclusives were hard, these limited editions are even harder to get your hands on. But hey, with determination, nothing is impossible.
- Staff Charm – a charm has is handed out exclusively for Pandora employee. It’s in the shape of a giraffe, bumblebee and a lion, representing Pandora’s values – passion, pride and performance.
- Blue Primrose Path – as soon as it was sold out in Germany, this charm was no longer created.
- Christ Charm – released exclusively for the Christ jewellers in Germany.
- Canadian Maple Leaf – released exclusively in autumn 2009, just in time for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.
- Hong Bao – this beauty was released in 2012 to celebrate the Chinese New Year exclusively for those in Asia.
- Purple Zebra Murano – this surprise addition was released in 2012, as a part of the Tame the Wild Animal print Murano set.
- Bear My Heart Charm – released in 2013 for Mother’s day. It features a silver teddy bear holding a 14 carat gold heart.
- Vintage Heart Charm – a Mother’s Day edition on 2014 which features a gold heart on both sides of the charm.
- Pandora Club Charm – charms that were sold exclusively for Pandora Club members.
Pandora bracelets are created so that you can carry your precious memories with you wherever you go. Get your precious charms today on iprice.