Parisian shoes for women are made from top-grade materials that make them on par with luxury shoe brands. They have become a staple in the wardrobes of many Filipinos due to their impressive craftsmanship and quality. They come in three different types, including flats, sandals, and wedges. Take your style to the next level with Parisian shoes.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Parisian Shoes Philippines Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Parisian New Slingback Flat Shoes||₱ 450.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Paris Slip On Fashion Shoes||₱ 225.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Comfy Ladies’ Butter Loafers In Blush||₱ 899.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Ladies’ Yulie Sandals in White||₱ 499.75||LazMall by Lazada|
|Parisian Comfy Ladies’ Butter Loafers In Blue||₱ 899.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Heels/Pumps||₱ 350.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Brand New Shoes||₱ 499.00||Shopee|
|Parisian Ladies’ Carl X-Band Slip-On Sandals in Blush||₱ 399.75||LazMall by Lazada|
|Parisian Comfy Ladies’ Almie Wide Band Slip-On Sandals In Dark Gray||₱ 799.00||Shopee|
|Parisian White Slip-On Sneakers||₱ 200.00||Shopee|
News about Parisian Shoes Philippines
The Most Jean-Friendly Sandals for Women from Parisian Philippines18 June 2019
Parisian sandals can work well with any women’s jeans; although, the only ones that aren’t a good match are high gladiator sandals that pair well with shorts. If you already know what sandal styles will work with your jeans, then go ahead with what whatever combination suits you. Otherwise, keep reading to find out some Parisian sandals to wear with jeans.
5 Must-Have Sandals for Women from Parisian Philippines in 201918 June 2019
Need a pair of cute sandals that can keep up with your hectic lifestyle without adding stress on your feet? Here are 5 Parisian sandals that will keep your arches and toes comfy all day long.
Your Guide to Buying Women’s Sandals from Parisian Philippines18 June 2019
It’s fine if you buy a pair of sandals just because they look good. However, if you take them off and never wear them again because they’re too tall or hurt your feet, then that’s a waste of money. To make sure you get the right sandals, here are some key points you should consider.
Types of Parisian Shoes
Most Popular Parisian Shoes in the Philippines
- Parisian Ladies Deev 38N Loafers in Black
- Parisian Comfy Novee Ballet Flats in Beige
- Parisian Ladies Gleidy Wedge Sandals (White)
- Parisian Ladies Deev 39N Mary Jane Flats in Black
- Parisian Comfy Ladies Nirvana Loafers in Olive Green
- Parisian Comfy Ladies Nirvana Loafers in Taupe
- Parisian Comfy Ladies Nirvana Loafers in Maroon
- Parisian Comfy Ladies Nirvana Loafers in Dark Gray
What Parisian shoes are made from?
- Synthetic leather
- PU (Polyurethane)
Where to get Parisian shoes on sale?
Parisian Philippines has held multifarious sales for their shoes around the year. They offer discounts that range from 15% to 70%. You can also enjoy Parisian shoes on sale in the comfort of your home via iPrice Philippines - an online e-commerce platform that has vouchers and discounts that will guarantee you to save big on your shopping all year round.
Parisian shoes are available in the following e-marketplaces, including Lazada, Shopee, and OLX.
Parisian flats feature comfort and style. They are your wear-with-anything shoes that are made from synthetic leather and rubber - durable materials that will last you a long time.
Parisian sandals come in three different types.
- Flip-flops – Parisian flip-flops are some of the most comfortable sandals to wear. They are the perfect sandals to wear in the summer and go well with shirts and shorts.
- Slides – These open-back sandals with bands look great when paired with short dresses and jeans or shorts.
- Mules – Parisian mules are similar to slides, but they come with a band(s) that close the toe. They are either flat or can come with a heel. They usually complement perfectly with dresses and skirts.
With Parisian wedges, you can add more elegance to your overall look. These heeled shoes are some of the most fabulous footwear to wear around.
Aside from stylish shoes, check out these top-quality bags from Parisian Philippines.