If you combine style and traditional British tailoring, Paul Smith is the first brand that will and should pop in your mind. After realizing that his dream in being a competitive cyclist was never going to come true, he created amazing clothing that placed him in the top of the fashion ladder and changed the whole fashion world in British. Today, he has 14 different collection that are targeted for both the men and the ladies without forgetting the little ones called the Paul Smith for men and women, PS by Paul Smith, Paul Smith Jeans, Paul Smith Landon, Paul Smith Black, Paul Smith Accessories, Paul Smith Shoe and many others.
Top Paul Smith Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Paul Smith Paul George Shoes...||₱ 620.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Wristlet /Pouch||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith For Men By 100Ml Edt||₱ 4,000.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Extreme By For Men 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray By||₱ 2,699.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Perfume Eau De Parfum 100Ml Perfume For Women||₱ 4,725.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Rose 100Ml Edp Authentic Perfume For Women||₱ 3,250.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith ()Rose Rosé Women'S Perfumeedp||₱ 2,887.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Women Original Perfume For Women Eau De Parfum 100 Ml||₱ 5,930.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Women 100Ml Edp Authentic Perfume For Women||₱ 3,890.00||Shopee|
|Paul Smith Bnew Authentic Rose 100Ml Edp Spray Perfume For Women||₱ 3,221.00||Shopee|
The incredible journey of Paul Smith Phillipines
Paul Smith was an individual whose introduction into the world of fashion was completely unintentional. Paul never actually had any passion in fashion for his mind was always revolving around sports. His dream to be a professional racing cyclist was cut short when he was involved in a terrible accident at the age of 17. The revelation for the world of fashion only came to him when he visited his friends (that he met back when he was in the hospital for 6 months) at a local pub that was popular among students of the local art college. After talking about Mondrian,Warhol, Kokoshka, and listening to Rolling Stones and more, he knew that there is no other place that he would rather be other than the colorful world of ideas and excitement.
After opening his first boutique in just two years, Paul started taking evening classes to learn the art of tailoring and with the help of his wife, he showcased his first menswear collection in Paris under the Paul Smith label in 1976. Today, armed with over 40 years of experience, Paul Smith has established himself as one of the top names in the British fashion world. He has the ability to spark off trends that are not only fashion related but for the whole popular culture. His collection clearly reflects his sense of humor and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and classics.
Paul Smith Philippines, the ultimate British Designer
Paul Smith is a brand that is synonymous to style and classic British tailoring. Today he has over 15 shops and franchises in the United Kingdom alone and over 200 shops worldwide, including major fashion countries like Japan, Paris, Milan, New York and Hong Kong. Although Paul is an internationally recognized fashion designer, he remains very down to earth. He frequently visits his shops to learn a lot about his clientele’s need and has been awarded quite a number of outstanding awards.
- In 1994, Paul Smith received a CBE, Commander of the Most Excellent of the British Empire for his services in changing the whole course of the British Fashion Industry.
- In 1995, Paul Smith Limited was presented with The Queen’s Award for Industry for export achievement. In the same year, he was dedicated to an entire exhibition called True Brit, a retrospective of Paul’s work in the fashion industry.
- He was awarded Menswear Designer of the Year and Women’s Contemporary Designer of the Year at the British Style Awards in 2003.
- Paul Smith was named Designer of the Year for the Fourth Year straight at the GQ men of the Year awards that took place in September 2004.
- In February 2007, Smith was awarded an honorary fellowship of the Royal Institute of British Architects. This is an organization that rewards game changing contribution made to the world of art, design and architecture. It was a real honor to him because his award is only handed out to 10 people annually.
His many fans include famous Hollywood names like Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Aniston.
Paul Smith, a designer like no other
If you think you know all about Paul Frank, think again. Here are some fun facts that you might never have come across about this name.
- In his first ever shop that he opened in Nottingham, United Kingdom, Paul Smith was selling clothes by well-known brands like Kenzo and Katherine Hamnett.
- The only other individual to ever receive a knighthood other than designer Hardly Amies is Paul Smith in 2000. IF that was not memorable enough, he marries his love of his life, his mentor, Pauline on the same day.
- Paul Smith has a book called “You Can Find Inspiration In Everything” which was published in October 2001.
- Although his accident stopped his dream of becoming a professional racing cyclist, his passion in cycling continued on. He dressed the Olympic winners, Sir Chris Hoy and Bradley Wiggins CBE for their official engagements after their success at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- In 2009, Sir Paul Smith dressed the Manchester United football team for their final game against Barcelona during the Champions League. He created two suites – one in grey Prince of Wales check and the other in black wool. Each player was also given a matching luggage set and a black raincoat.
- Paul features a monthly fashion blog on British Vogue since 2010.
Get the best of Paul Smith Philippines here
Get your hands on the amazing Paul Frank in their main franchise in Makati City, Philippines.
Shop for the best deals in town at iprice Philipppines
Shopping online has its many great perks. All you need to shop online is an internet connection and a credit card or an active online banking account, and you are ready to buy the world. Without even having to walk, you can experience the same thrill and excitement as shopping in a mall, but at the comfort of your own home. Browse through endless products and you might just find what you have been looking for with a greater bargain. Better yet, no matter where you are, anything purchased online will be delivered straight to your doorstep, fast and efficiently. Get all your Paul Smith supplies here on iprice.ph, the one stop shopping destination in South East Asia.
The price on iprice.ph starts from ₱ 976.64 for the ankle- length Paul Smith Bright Spot Loafer Socks. Their most prized possession is the Paul Smith Men’s Leather Fishing Tote which costs ₱ 91,024.53. Purchase without leaving a hole in your wallet for we at iprice offers coupons, deals, vouchers and discounts up to 90% for most of the products.