Pilot is a writing instrument company that originates from Japan. The brand offers both affordable writing instruments for the masses as well as fine writing instruments for businessmen who need something classy as well as functional. Click here to learn more about the brand.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
- Pilot Philippines’s Close to a Century’s Worth of Experience
- Satisfying All Your Writing Needs with Pilot Philippines
- The Point of No Return with Pilot Philippines
- Imparting the Joys of Writing
Ryosuke Namiki was a professor in Japan. Then in 1915, he left his job to open a small factory near Tokyo that manufacturer gold pen nibs. A year later, business was going well and he went on to expand the product line up of his factory, becoming a full-fledged manufacturer of writing instruments. It would be two years later before he decided to open his very own company of products. The company was founded by Ryosuke Namiki and Masao Wada in 1918 under the name of the Namiki Manufacturing Company.
Years later, in 1926, the brand began to expand beyond the borders of Japan. It set up offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Boston, London and Shanghai. As time passed, the company underwent changes to its company name before finally settling on the Pilot Ink Company, Ltd. in 1950. Today, the brand is well known across the world for its quality writing instruments.
Pilot has been a constant presence in the market with its constant search into coming up with the perfect writing instrument for their customers. The brand’s research has led them to the discovery of new writing instruments that constantly raise the standard of comfort and ingenuity. With over 90 years of experience in the world of writing instruments, it is no doubt that Pilot’s product range would be extensive. Among the products that Pilot has to offer are:
- Pens: Gel Ink Pens, Ballpoint Pens, Erasable Ink Pens, Calligraphy Pens
- Markers: Marker pens, highlighters
- Pencils, Mechanical pencils,
- Accessories: Refills, bottled inks
Other than providing writing instruments for the masses, Pilot has also delved into the world of fine writing instruments. The brand combines traditional elegance with innovative design to come up with writing instruments that deliver an unsurpassed writing experience. Pilot’s Fine Writing Collection is the product of art, design and quality craftsmanship that will deliver effortless sophistication and smooth writing experience.
This collection of products includes fountain pens, gel roller pens, ballpoint pens, mechanical pencils and, of course, fountain pen inks. Each product features elegant designs that will definitely add an air of class when used. Here is a closer look at a few of the writing instruments that fall under this collection:
- Pilot Vanishing Point Metallic Collection
- This collection is a rather new collection of Vanishing Point Fountain Pens. The pens in this collection are available in a variety of shiny, dramatically-colored barrels with matte black accents that is sure to grab the attention of people around you. The pens come with an 18-karat gold nib, with a special black ion coating, that would give it an air of classiness without affecting the writing performance of the pens. These pens are available in 3 nib sizes: Broad, Fine or Medium.
- Pilot Prera Fountain Pen
- A more affordable fountain pen, these fountain pens come with a clear resin barrel that will show off the beauty of the inks that you use. The pens are available in 7 eye-catching color options for you to choose from. The pens are available in 2 nib sizes: Fine or Medium.
- Pilot MR Retro Pop Collection
- This collection is home to fountain pens, gel rollers and ball point pens. The collection features colors and motifs inspired by the late 1960s and 1970s. Other than that, the pens feature the brass barrels, stainless steel accents and nibs that made the MR Line so popular with people across the globe.
- Pilot Axiom
- A premium collection of ballpoint pens, the Pilot Axiom is home to elegantly designed pens that will be the perfect accent to your desk. The pens come in unique colors with metal accents and bold barrel finishes that will make them stand apart from the other premium pens available in the market. The pens are available in Matte Black, Black, Pearl White, Cherry Red or Cobalt Blue and have only one nib size: Medium.
- Pilot FriXion LX Erasable Gel Pen
- Love the erasable ink of the FriXion pens? Well, Pilot now offers all of that convenience in an elegantly packaged pen. The Pilot FriXion LX is the combination of luxury with mistake-free writing that will astound you. The pens in this collection come in a metal barrel of rich matte colors and metal accents that will look great in any person’s hand. On top of that, the thermos-sensitive ink will allow you to write, erase and rewrite as often as you need to, without damaging the documents.
Of course the most popular product in Pilot’s Fine Writing Collection would be their Pilot Iroshizuku inks. Loved by many fountain pen enthusiasts, these inks are known for their beautifully vivid colors and premium quality. The Pilot Iroshizuku inks come in elegantly crafted glass containers that have a dip at the bottom of the bottom to ensure that you would enjoy every single drop of ink. This luxurious line of inks was created to reflect the beautiful, natural scenery of Japan. From browns and greens to pinks and blues, Pilot Iroshizuku inks will definitely ensure that you will be spoiled for choice.
Have the best writing experience when you use these awesome Pilot products. From pens to pencils, you will be able to find all you need from Pilot’s wide array of products to ensure that you will have a great time while writing. If you can’t find that you need from the array of products we have to offer, then have a look at these Stationery brands that we have to offer: