In the court, the two opposing players clash as their skills, training and stamina will be put to the test, not to mention their chosen weapons, rackets. Technically, the racket is equally as important as your skill, training and stamina because such instrument should be able to reflect your disposition in the battlefield or in our case, the court. A lot of players did not realize that the selection of racket is also crucial because victory will be just a swing away when you armed with a proper racket. A proper racket will enable you to perform exceptionally well as it elevates your skill and training into higher level. In your path to glorious victory, it has been said that your racket can decide the beginning and end of your game.
- Top Brands That You Should Know When Choosing Your Badminton Racket
- Top Tennis Racket Brands That You Should Know
- Rising Above The Challenges With Your Trusted Rackets
- Li-Ning: Being recognized as one of top manufacturers in the badminton racket, Li-Ning builds solid rackets that are durable and powerful at the same time. The Li-Ning Woods N90 badminton racket is impressive as it is designed for flexibility. In addition, this Li-Ning badminton racket is being praised for being steady when you swing it.
- Yonex: One of the leading sport equipment manufacturers in the world, Yonex has the experience in making high quality sport equipment. It also manufactures some of the best badmintion rackets in the market. Among its extensive range of badminton rackets, the Yonex Duora series proves to be popular.
The Yonex Duora 10 LCW is being regarded as the pinnacle of badminton innovation. In fact, the Yonex Duora 10 LCW is named after one of the greatest badminton players in the world, Lee Chong Wei. Designed to accommodate the Lee Chong Wei's playstyle, this badminton racket boasts the revolutionary Dynamic Dual Design Frame which promises the incredible combination of both power and speed. Its aerodynamic frame allows you to swing with precision while maintaining its balance at the same time.
At the same time, the Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan is another great design from Yonex as it features the signature Yonex Tri-Voltage System that enables you to deliver powerful yet stable shots in the court. While such quality really benefits those that just start learning the badminton, one should not be that dismissive of its capability as even profesional can take advantage of it. This is because this racket design is well-suited for those that play aggressively like Lin Dan; overwhelming power and speed like a real blitzkrieg or lightning warfare.
- Dunlop: Providing numerous products in the world of tennis rackets, Dunlop has been consistent when it comes to delivering reliable tennis rackets. The Dunlop Biomimetic S8.0 tennis racket is pretty amazing because it allows unmatched speed and performance at the same time. In addition, this Dunlop tennis racket enables you to control the court with improved precision and power.
- Wilson: Having a long history of making high quality sport equipment that goes back as early as 1913, Wilson produces great sporting gear that can make the difference between victory and defeat. This is not an exaggeration because Wilson tennis rackets are being regarded as one of the finest in the world. One of them is the amazing Wilson Ultra 97 that boasts excellent grip and you can easily swing it without feeling draggy. Not just that, many players find it surprising that this racket is all-rounder as it provides the combination of power and control.
After selecting the racket that suits you well, you can now unleash your potential fully in the battlefield. After all, your chosen racket will be your instrument that will accompany your from one court to another. Thanks to various technologies contained in just a single racket, you will find that it will be easier to execute your tactical manuver or deliver accurate shot in a calculated manner. As there are many tools that are designed to enable you to perform well in sports, you should take a look at the latest collection of sports equipment for your extra preparation.