Wanna be as cool as Tom Cruise in Top Gun? What about Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver? As the first company to create the aviator sunglasses, Ray-Ban combines practicality with stylishness. Now you can look as tough as a soldier or as trendy as a movie star by clicking here.
Recommended for You
Top Ray-Ban Sunglasses Philippines Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Ray-Ban Mirror Wayfarer Sunglasses||₱ 4,702.03||Style Tribute|
|Ray-Ban Aviator Gold Aviator Sunglasses||₱ 4,354.66||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Green Gradient Aviator Sunglasses||₱ 4,612.33||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Wayfarer Black Sunglasses||₱ 8,397.08||Harvey Nichols|
|Ray-Ban Light Grey Gradient Aviator Sunglasses||₱ 5,101.91||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Aviator Black/Green Sunglasses RB3025 L2823||₱ 4,637.59||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Predator 2 Green Sunglasses RB2027 W1847 62 19||₱ 4,354.66||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Outdoorsman II Aviator Sunglasses||₱ 4,637.59||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Black Square Sunglasses||₱ 4,612.33||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Polarized Sunglasses||₱ 5,668.27||Jomashop|
Ray-Ban Philippines offers more than the typical designer sunglasses. Their sunglasses were originally designed for the military to reduce pilots’ distraction and block the harsh sun rays. The application of the ‘anti-glare’ technology and the use of plastic frames makes the glasses lightweight and impact-resistant. The following are different styles of Ray-Ban frames you can choose from.
- Aviator – The classic, all-American aviator was Ray-Ban’s first line of sunglasses. These sunglasses were the ones they designed for the U.S. military pilots. Aviators were first introduced in 1937, and it has slim metal bands and nose pads.
- Wayfarer – The Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses have thicker plastic frames compared to the Aviator. The Wayfarer frames are also more customizable than the Aviators. You can choose the colors, texture, and even the pattern for your own personalized Wayfarer.
- Clubmaster – The retro sunglasses are basically a hybrid of the Wayfarer and the Aviator. The top part of the frame resembles the Wayfarer’s thick plastic frames, while the outer lining underneath the lenses is similar to the Aviator’s metal frames.
- Liteforce - First introduced in 2012, the life force combines Ray-Ban’s classic aviator style sunglasses with advanced materials. The lens uses semi-crystalline thermosplastic, which is a bio material and environmentally friendly. Due to the Liteforce’s durability, lightweight, and comfort, these sunnies are perfect athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Other popular types of Ray-Ban sunglasses you can choose from are Round, Cockpit, Junior, Cats, Justin, and Erika.
Pair your Ray-Ban frames with the right lenses
- Classic – These timeless lenses were the first type of lenses manufactured by Ray-Ban. There are two types of Ray-Ban classic lenses: the green lenses G-15 and the brown lenses B-15. The green G-15 lenses absorb 80% of sunlight and give better clarity. The latter, however, provides great contrast in low light conditions, perfect to be worn during one of your night drives.
- Mirror – The mirror coating is achieved through an advanced technological process. It is useful when you’re stuck in harsh weather because it reduces the light by an extra 10-60%. These lenses are especially great in high altitudes, snow, sand, or water.
- Legends – The limited-edition legends lenses specialize in using high-quality crystal for the utmost protection against the UV rays.
- Polarized – Polarized lenses can help you focus and protect you from distracting surface reflections. These lenses are perfect for those with astigmatism. The qualities of polarized lenses are that they reduce eye strain, eliminate glares, increases visual clarity, and enhance contrasts.
- Gradient – These types of lenses are also known as photochromatic or transitional lenses. It makes it easier for you to move between outdoors and indoors. It will darken when you go outside and clear out once inside. You can combine gradient lenses with your prescription glasses so you don’t have to switch glasses.
Get discounted Ray-ban sunglasses in the Philippines here at iPrice. You can also pair your sunglasses with other products from Ray-Ban Philippines.