Safeguard is a popular Proctor and Gamble brand in the Philippines that is renowned for its bath & body products, hand sanitizers, and skincare products. Read on to find out more about Safeguard price, availability, and more below!
Top Safeguard Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Safeguard Pure White Bar Soap 3Pid Pack||₱ 115.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Bar Soap White 130Gx3||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Bath Soap - Pure White (pack of 18 pieces x 60 grams)||₱ 365.00||Lazada|
|Safeguard Lemon Fresh Germ Protection Hand Wash||₱ 190.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Body Wash Lemon Scent||₱ 220.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Bar Soap Ivory White 130Gx3||₱ 199.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard White Liquid Hand Soap 225 Ml||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Pure White Body Wash - 1 Litre||₱ 449.00||Shopee|
|Safeguard Arctic Fresh Body Wash 360ml||₱ 179.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Safeguard Body Soap White 60 G (6Pcs)||₱ 120.00||Shopee|
Can you still buy Safeguard Soap?
You can still buy Safeguard soap on e-marketplaces like Shopee and Lazada. The Safeguard soap price in the Philippines ranges from ₱ 115.00 to ₱ 395.00 as of June 2020.
Safeguard Soap Price List Philippines - June 2020
Safeguard Family Germ Protection 135g x 3pcs
Safeguard Pure White Bar Soap 3Pid Pack
Safeguard BATH SOAP Value Pack - Pure White (2 packs of 6 bars x 130 grams)
Safeguard Bar Soap ( 6Bars )
Safeguard Bar Soap 4Oz (Pack Of 8)
What is Safeguard for?
Safeguard soap is mainly used as a surfactant for bathing and cleaning. Its formulation is obtained by treating vegetable or animal oils and fats with a strongly alkaline solution.
What is the company of Safeguard?
Safeguard is owned by Proctor and Gamble which is an American consumer goods corporation. Besides Safeguard, it has other globally marketed brands, including the following.
- Head & Shoulders - shampoos
- Olay - beauty and personal care
- Oral-B - oral hygiene
- Pampers & Pampers - disposable diapers and towelettes
- Pantene- haircare
- Tide - laundry products
- Vicks - cough and cold products
Is Safeguard soap discontinued?
In the Philippines, safeguard soaps are not banned. In fact, they are sold for around ₱ 225.00 for a pack of six- bar soaps on e-marketplaces like Shopee and Lazada.
What are the benefits of Safeguard soap?
- Safeguard soap is effective at killing germs.
- It removes dirt excess oil, sweat, and odor, as well as makeup.
- It protects your skin for hours after washing.
- It helps fight against illnesses and viruses.
What kind of soap is Safeguard?
Safeguard bar soap is an antibacterial soap that cleanses the skin and rids the body of contaminants such as viruses.
Is Safeguard soap good for face?
It’s best to use Safeguard Derma Sense, Pure White Body Wash, or the Floral Pink Body Wash since they contain antibacterial properties that are proven effective at fighting bacteria that may cause pimples, bacne, and other skin infections. Using bar soap can be damaging to the skin and can lead to enlarged pores and wrinkles, besides making breakouts worse.
Is Safeguard soap safe to use?
Safeguards soaps are among the most trusted Proctor & Gamble products since they are safe to use and protect your skin for hours after washing. They contain Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, lauramide DEA, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium sulfate, fragrance, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, hydantion, tetrasodium EDTA, FC&D Red No. These ingredients make Safeguard bar soaps effective at killing bacteria and viruses.
Is all Safeguard soap antibacterial?
Safeguard soaps contain antibacterial properties that not only eliminate 99% of germs and viruses but also remove dirt and odor. This provides effective cleansing care for the entire family.
How to wash your hands the right way with a Safeguard soap?
Practicing proper hand hygiene such as the washing of hands is easy and usually takes only 20 seconds. Simple scrubbing of hands helps reduce the spread of respiratory diseased caused by viruses. With that, handwashing is an essential habit to remember and teach your loved ones and family, even more so during viral disease outbreaks.
- Wet your hands using clean, running water since germs build up in stagnant/standing water.
- Make sure to lather the front and back of your hands with Safeguard soap. This is to effectively remove dirt, oil, and microbes. Don’t forget scrubbing the dirt under your fingernails as well.
- Wash and scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. The longer you scrub, the more germs are eliminated. If you have children, teach them how to be patient and make handwashing a fun activity by letting them recite the ABCs twice in order to achieve the 20-second mark for handwashing.
- Rinse your hands properly under clean, running water. This is to eliminate dirt, oil, and microbes such as virus-laden contaminants on the skin, as well as minimize skin irritation.
- Dry your hands well with a clean towel to avoid germs from transferring easily between your wet hands.
When you should wash your hands with a Safeguard soap?
Handwashing should be practiced before and after eating or cooking; coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose; using the bathroom; handling trash; changing a diaper; dressing a wound; interacting with bodily fluids, and playing with or feeding pets.