Samsung offers some of the best refrigerators in the Philippines at reasonable prices. Samsung inverter refrigerator, 2-door refrigerator, mini-refrigerator, and freezer are sought-after for their impressive specifications and features. Browse the latest Samsung appliances, or find out more about Samsung refrigerators below!
Dimensions (W x H x D):91.2 x 178.9 x 73.4cm
Top Trending in Refrigerators
Top Samsung Refrigerators Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Samsung RT20FARVDSA||₱ 16,095.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Samsung RS-542NCAESL Refrigerator||₱ 47,495.00||Shopee|
|Samsung RT22FARBDUT||₱ 18,410.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Samsung RT25FARBDUT||₱ 24,995.00||Shopee|
|Samsung RT29K5032UT Inverter Refrigerator||₱ 32,395.00||Lazada|
|Samsung RT29K5132SL/TC||₱ 24,745.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Samsung RT43K6251BSTC||₱ 35,945.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Samsung RT25FARBDUT/TC||₱ 23,353.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Samsung RT46K6651BSTC||₱ 37,995.00||Lazada|
|Samsung RT35K5532SLTC||₱ 27,045.00||LazMall by Lazada|
Samsung Philippines: How to Buy the Right Refrigerator
Refrigerators such as those from Samsung Philippines are appliances that help keep your food and other items fresh. The cold temperature inhibits bacteria that break down organic matter i.e. your food items and groceries, which keeps it crisp and ready to be cooked or eaten. Almost every household today has a refrigerator; your kitchen is never complete without one.
Types of Samsung Refrigerators
If you are looking for the perfect Samsung refrigerator for your home, the first thing you need to do is determine what type of refrigerator would suit your needs and your lifestyle. There are three types of Samsung refrigerators to choose from:
- Samsung Side by side
- Samsung Top Freezer
- Samsung Bottom Freezer
Another thing to keep in mind is that Samsung refrigerators can either come with conventional or inverter compressors. A Samsung inverter refrigerator has the ability to operate at various speeds.
Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator
A Samsung side by side refrigerator features both the freezer and the cooler right next to each other, making your food items easier to reach, plus this type of refrigerator is designed to accommodate bigger plates, containers, and platters.
Samsung Top Freezer Refrigerator
Revered as the most common type of Samsung refrigerator, a top freezer provides a spacious interior with the freezer located at the top, hence the name.
Samsung Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
The exact opposite of a top freezer, a Samsung bottom freezer gives users better access to food items inside the refrigerator without bending over. Aside from that, items from the freezer are also easier to access since the freezer door may be pulled out or swing open.
How to Choose the Right Samsung Refrigerator
Samsung refrigerators add modernity to kitchens in terms of functionality and aesthetic. Here are several tips that would help you make the right choice when shopping for Samsung refrigerators.
- The first thing you need to consider when buying a Samsung refrigerator is your budget.
- Secondly, you should consider the size of the refrigerator and how much you need to fit your lifestyle. If you are living alone, then a fridge with a storage capacity of 18-20 cubic feet would suffice. For families, an average of 26-29 cubic feet refrigerator would definitely be needed.
- Samsung refrigerators have several styles and finish so choose a refrigerator that suits your changing taste.
- There are Samsung refrigerators that are more energy-efficient than others, so choose one that is energy star-rated which uses 20% less energy than others.
- Look for other features in your refrigerator such as child locks, built-in ice-maker or water dispenser, or even extended warranties.