Schwarzkopf is one of the well-known hair care brands in the world, used by professionals in the hair styling industry, the fashion industry, also by consumers that want great looking and healthy hair. Your hair is your best accessory so invest in your hair as you can wear it every day.
- Flip your hair. Enjoy life. With Schwarzkopf.
- Great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens with Schwarzkopf care
- Top Schwarzkopf products for all hair
The top beauty care brand of the Hankel company, Schwarzkopf want to share its passion for hair with its customers. From hair styling to hair care to colourations, Schwarzkopf loves the hair, it is obsessed with hair, let it embrace your hair with its products.
Seriously, do your hair a favour and give Schwarzkopf hair care products a try as the brand has been adoring hair since 1898 in Berlin, Germany. Hans Schwarzkopf, a chemist opened a small drugstore selling perfume. Hans hated harsh soaps for washing hair so he invented a better solution and launch the world’s first powder shampoo. An easy-to-use powder form shampoo that dissolves in water, affordable and effective, the powder shampoo was a big hit and well-received. His powdered shampoo even had orders from Russia and Holland.
Then in 1927, Hans formulated the market’s first ever liquid shampoo. The demand for better hair care products later prompt the opening of the very first hairdressing training centre, the "Schwarzkopf Institute for Hair Hygiene". In 1933, another milestone was achieved as Hans create the world’s first non-alkaline shampoo — the
Schwarzkopf is also one of the pioneer companies that ensure that its products like aerosols and hairsprays are CFC-free. In 1991, a plant-based colourant collection named Igora Botanic was introduced by Schwarzkopf Professional. The semi-permanent colour that uses a biodegradable vegetable-based formula, free from pesticides, herbicides and fungicides. To help people with greying strands of hair, Schwarzkopf launched Re-Nature, a self-depigmenting hair colour for grey hair. A revolutionary formula that works by oxidising with air, causing grey to vanish and restore hair to its natural shade.
Schwarzkopf’s first caring hair colour infused with floral nectar and botanical oils,
The first hair care brand exclusively developed with the international beauty icon Claudia Schiffer of German decent. Schwarzkopf essence ULTIME is a range that combined her beauty insights from catwalk shows and fashion shoots, with the hair expertise of Schwarzkopf for strong, shiny and truly precious hair. Give your lovely locks the much-needed pampering with Schwarzkopf Ultime hair essence.
Just look at how lovely Claudia Schiffer’s blonde hair moves in this video.
Schwarzkopf products can be found in more than 130 countries. With over 115 years of delivering quality and innovative solutions for peoples’ hair, Schwarzkopf definitely has the expertise to best serve all our hair needs. Fully express your personality while giving your hair the best care it deserves with Schwarzkopf. Here are a few products that we absolutely love and would like to recommend.
- Schwarzkopf BC Volume Boost Shampoo (for fine hair) — a volumizing shampoo that helps in mildly cleansing hair. Formulated with Amino Cell Rebuild Technology that reinforces the architecture inside hair cell, with Bamboo Lift Complex to replenish hair with protein, leaving hair lustrous, bodified & healthy looking
- Schwarzkopf BC Oil Miracle Finishing Treatment (for normal to thick hair) — formulated with precious Marula oil to add superior shine, with carrier oil & a precious botanical oil, it will leave a weightless nutritive finishing after treatment feel, giving that extra healthy shine to your locks
- Schwarzkopf OSiS Session Finish Extreme Hold Hairspray — has a holding power of 3, this hairspray will give you that instant fix when you need it. A non-sticky hairspray with fast drying formula, it will shield your hair away from UV rays and humidity, keeping your hair setting in place at all times
Hair care is now made easy and more affordable with Schwarzkopf products as you can get hair salon styled hair types at home. Not sure you can pull it off, worry not as Schwarzkopf gives you tips on how to get that hair salon steal. Check out Kerastase and Loreal for more hair product offerings if Schwarzkopf is not of your liking or pay your hair stylist a visit for a completely new hair transformation. When you need any Hair Care products, check out the amazing offering at iprice! Life may not be perfect but your hair can be.