Scotts produces some of the best adult supplements and Vitamin C products in the country. Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamins that kids need, especially during disease outbreaks. Taking the recommended dosage of Vitamin C daily provides plenty of benefits to the body. Read on to find out more about Scotts vitamins and other products, or check out the latest Scotts supplements below.
Top Trending in Vitamins
Top Scotts Vitamins Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Scotts Dha Gummies 60S Brain Boosting /Vit.C Pastilles @50'S||₱ 238.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Vitamin C 50'S Pastilles||₱ 289.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Scott’S Pastilles Vitamin C||₱ 185.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Scott'S Vitamin C Pastilles Mixed Berries Vitamins For Kids 30S||₱ 167.00||Shopee|
|Scott's Scott’S Original Dha||₱ 400.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Fda Approved Scott'S Vitamin C And Dha Gummies For Kids (60'S / 50S/ 30'S / 15'S)||₱ 480.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Chewy Pastilles Vitamin C 50Sgummies||₱ 255.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Scott'S Vitamin C Orange Flavour Pastilles Blister Pack Of 15S Immunity For Kids And Adult||₱ 109.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Vitamin C In 50S||₱ 300.00||Shopee|
|Scotts Scott'S Vitamin C Pastilles Orange Vitamins For Kids 30S||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee ₱ 238.00 Go to Shop
With cod liver oil rich in natural sources of vitamin A and D, calcium, phosphorus, and omega 3, Scott's Emulsion helps support the normal function of the immune system. This contributes to the maintenance and normal growth and development of the bones and teeth and helps support normal functioning of the eye.
- Vitamin A in Scotts emulsion helps improve overall eye health, aids in skin growth, and repairs skin. It also maintains health of teeth, bones, the immune system, and mucus membranes
- Vitamin D in Scotts emulsion helps prevent many ailments such as cancer, infections, autoimmune diseases, mental health conditions, and so on. Sunlight is not enough for the production of vitamin D, thus it is recommended to take this supplement.
Scotts Vitamin C
There is no doubt that vitamin C is one of the most potent and effective nutrients that kids need. Daily intake of vitamin C is crucial for the health and well-being of children. Before we begin, it’s important to understand what vitamin C is. In a nutshell, this nutrient is a powerful antioxidant and helps the body repairs itself. It aids in the formation of bones, blood vessels, tissues, and skin. Vitamin C can be found abundantly in vegetables and fruits.
While many know the importance of this nutrient and its supplements, most don’t know the benefits of vitamin C. Well, here are the benefits of vitamin C and what it does for children.
- Aids regeneration - Whether it is tissue regeneration or blood vessel multiplication, vitamin C can make sure this process goes smoothly as possible.
- Prevents scurvy - Lack of vitamin C intake will lead to scurvy wherein you will feel more fatigued, red blood cells will decrease, and bleeding on the skin may occur.
- Decreases cholesterol - If your child enjoys eating oily junk food, consider upping their intake of vitamin C because it can eliminate LDL cholesterol responsible for heart diseases.
- Protects against free radicals - Vitamin C neutralizes the side effects of chemicals and preservatives found in fast food and packaged products.
- Heals common cold - Okay, it doesn’t necessarily heal the cold right away but it does decrease the duration and symptoms of the cold.
Scotts Vitamins FAQs
Scott’s Emulsion is good for adults, as it provides excellent protection against deficiencies in Vitamin A and D which may occur at any season of the year. Dosage: Adults and kids - 1 tablespoonful two or three times daily after meals.
Adults aged 19 to 64 need 40mg of vitamin C a day. Experts advise getting all the vitamin C needed from a daily diet. Since vitamin C cannot be stored in the body, it should come from one’s diet every day.
What are Scotts DHA gummies?
As children grow up, they naturally want to explore the world. Scott’s DHA Gummies has been specifically designed for children (ages 5+) with a juicy fruit taste while providing them with the benefits of DHA and Vitamin D, supporting their everyday growth and exploration. DHA is the Omega-3 fatty acid that functions as a building block for the brain. DHA supplements brain development, brain function and normal vision.
At what age can I give my baby Scott’s Emulsion?
Scott’s Emulsion contains cod liver oil, a rich natural source of Vitamins A and D together with Calcium and Sodium Hypophosphite. Being in an emulsion form, Vitamins A and D in the cod liver oil are more easily absorbed. Scott’s Emulsion is suitable for children above the age of one year and for adults.