Mentioned Seiko watches and you will find a brand that has achieved many milestones as a prestige watchmaker. Seiko watches are often regarded synonymous with class, elegance, durability and value for money. Waste no more time, scroll down and look for your Seiko. Click here if you want to learn more about Seiko’s story.
Recommended for You
Top Seiko Watches Philippines Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Seiko 5 Automatic Watch SNKK76K Mens Watch||₱ 5,800.00||Lazada|
|Seiko 5 Automatic 21 Jewels SYMA06 SYMA06K1||₱ 4,905.00||Lazada|
|Seiko Couple Watch Stainless||₱ 699.00||Lazada|
|Seiko 5 Automatic 21 Jewels SNKK94K1 Mens Watch||₱ 5,450.00||Lazada|
|Seiko watch chronograph SSB031PC Mens - intl||₱ 9,800.00||Lazada|
|Seiko Gold 30M Waterproof Stainless Couple Watch||₱ 1,000.00||Lazada|
|Seiko SSB283P1 Chronograph Analog Business Mens Watch||₱ 8,900.00||Lazada|
|Seiko Mens 5 Automatic Watch SNZG15K1 - intl||₱ 5,328.00||Lazada|
|Seiko 5 Automatic 21 Jewels SNKK83K1 Mens Watch||₱ 5,177.00||Lazada|
|Seiko 5 Automatic 21 Jewels SNKK84K1 Mens Watch||₱ 5,510.00||Lazada|
Get Seiko watches at attractive prices at iprice Philippines to keep time
- Seiko makes some of the best watches in the world
- Seiko — the best bet for mechanical watches
- Seiko Philippines: Top Seiko watches that will add value into your watch collection
Seiko, for its price range, makes some of the best timepieces in the world, and we are passionate to tell you more about it.
Firstly, let us get to know the various type of Seiko watch collection. Here’s a simple breakdown on that matter.
Types of Seiko watch collection:
- Grand Seiko — the high-end watch line for men and women. This collection offers timepieces that have the most accurate mechanical wristwatch movements in the world.
- Astron GPS Solar — the world’s first GPS watch that runs on solar power. Available for men and women, this line of watches will never stop keeping time as Astron receives all its power from any kind of light source.
- Prospex — the watch collection made for serious sportsmen. World top tennis player Novak Djokovic is the official ambassador of this sport watch line.
- Coutura — this collection features classic pieces of the most advanced kinetic and chronograph watches for both men and women.
- Sportura — another line of sports watches for all to experience the pinnacle of world sport.
- Premier — for men are looking for analogue, kinetic and mechanical watches. Main highlight of this line is the Kinetic Direct Drive that is powered by your movements.
- Tressia — crafted with jewels and diamonds, this line is made for woman who wants a low maintenance, elegant and eye-catching timepiece on the wrist.
- Le Grand Sport — superior functionality and elegance on the wrists of men and women. This line is designed to please the eyes of both the wearer and others.
- Recraft series — a recreation collection recalling Seiko’s beloved divers and chronographs of the ‘60s and ‘70s. This range features true mechanical watches with a renewed style and wrist presence.
Other watch collections include Galante, Ananta and Credor, all three for the men.
Seiko’s Grand Seiko collection is without deny the best bet for mechanical watches for its price range. Well received and loved by watch collectors, Grand Seiko is wandering into the luxury watch market with steady and firm steps (although the brand has yet to hit a major breakthrough in English-speaking countries) mainly through internet forums.
Seiko has been entering international wristwatch movement competitions like the Neuchatel chronometer testing starting in 1964. The Neuchatel observatory rates and ranks participants relative to other movements that were tested. This enables the test to see who was making the most accurate timepieces. Seiko moved from the 144th place into the top ten with advancements in high-frequency calibres and was set to finally take the first place finish in 1968 when the Neuchatel chronometer trials were abruptly abandoned.
Undeterred, Grand Seiko enrolled for the equivalent Geneva competition and received 4th through 10th place, beaten only by a prototype quartz movement which took 1st through 3rd. Hands down to Seiko in succeeding in its mission to make the most accurate mechanical wristwatch movements in the world. The Grand Seiko has proved that it can compete with any other luxury watch brand.
Here’s our top three Seiko watches that you should definitely checkout when shopping for Seiko watches online.
- Seiko Prospex Radio Sync Solar World Time Chronograph
- Seiko Recraft Automatic SNKMN97
- Seiko Sportura Automatic 4R38
Shop for Seiko watches now at iprice Singapore, get these premium time pieces with ease by buying them online.