Shein offers some of the best clothing in the Philippines, along with top-notch brands like H&M, Bench, Penshopee, Regatta, Cotton On, and Zara. Browse the latest Shein clothing, or find answers to the frequently asked questions below!
Top SheIn Clothing Philippines Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SHEIN Ribbed Split Neck Bodycon Mini Dress||₱ 485.00||Shopee|
|Shein Inspired Baggy Pants Unisex||₱ 195.00||Shopee|
|SHEIN Original Button Layered Ruffle Trim Maxi Dress (S-M)||₱ 500.00||Shopee|
|Shein 7 Pcs Set Sleepwear | Brand||₱ 1,150.00||Shopee|
|SHEIN Dotted Triangle Halter Bikini||₱ 550.00||Shopee|
|SHEIN Surplice Neck Ruffle Armhole Palazzo Striped Jumpsuit||₱ 1,199.00||Shopee|
|SHEIN Floral Print Mock Neck Bodycon Dress (Small)||₱ 690.00||Shopee|
|Shein Maxi Dress With Slit||₱ 450.00||Shopee|
|SheIn Women Tops/Blouses (Int:XS, 4)||₱ 299.00||Lazada|
|SHEIN Tie Front Marled Jumpsuit (XS)||₱ 1,199.00||Shopee|
Always check the sizing measurements of all products
The sizes of Shein clothing and accessories vary a lot. With that, you need to determine your measurements and check the sizing measurements of every single item you’re interested in on Shein Philippines.
Size up when you’re in doubt
When shopping at Shein Philippines, you might need to size up if you are unsure about the size of the item you want to buy. It’s important to note that most of the clothing and accessories on Shein Philippines run on the small side, although you can also find some plus sizes which they have started carrying out recently.
Check their promo Codes
Like other fashion retailers, Shein PH sometimes runs promotions on their website, with promo codes that you can redeem for incredible discounts. However, some of their voucher codes are only valid for full-priced items, while marked down items are already excluded from coupon codes.
Find great clothing and read reviews!
Shein PH is known for its budget dresses, skirts, and tops, all of which are of good quality. They last longer and don’t get as much wear and tear compared to shoes and outerwear. To learn what other customers think about the product you want to purchase, you may want to check out Shein PH’s review section that shows helpful reviews and actual photos of the items you’re interested in buying.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shein PH
Shein is a safe and trustworthy website to order clothing and accessories. While items from Shein are made and shipped from overseas, they are usually low cost and have slow shipping times.
To process your return/refund request, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Shein account on www.shein.com Philippines.
- Check your order in “My Orders”, then click “Return Item”
- Choose the item you would like to return. Don’t forget to provide the reasons for returning. “Click Submit”.
- Choose between two mailing methods: self-sending and pick-up service. Select the pick-up address.
- You will be contacted by the logistics company as soon as possible, so you need to wait for the courier to collect the package. The logistics company will contact you as soon as
- After Shein receives the return request, the courier will confirm the parcel immediately. Shein PH will also update the status of the return/refund within 7 business days. You will get a refund to your Shein wallet or to your payment account.