Experience the goodness of food supplements with Shine, a brand under leading Malaysian Pharmaceuticals manufacture— Y.S.P (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Having good health is priceless, so prevention is always better than cure, browse below and click here to learn more about Shine.
Top Shine Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|shine 16W Fiber Optic Star Kit Ceiling Light 28 Keys Sound Sensor Musical RGBW Remote 0.75mm/0.03in 6.5ft/2m 150pcs||₱ 7,376.00||Lazada|
|Shine Saffron Rose Toner - Multi Purpose Toner||₱ 200.00||Shopee|
|Shine Skin Flawless Serum||₱ 250.00||Shopee|
|Shine “S” - Sun Screen||₱ 200.00||Shopee|
|Shine S Miracle Cleansing Toner (Water Based)||₱ 180.00||Shopee|
|Shine L-Glutatione 60 Softgel||₱ 1,200.00||Shopee|
|Shine S Power Colour Matte Lipbalm||₱ 130.00||Shopee|
|Shine Shinde Glam&Glow Moisturizer||₱ 160.00||Shopee|
|Shine S Glam & Glow Moisturizer||₱ 160.00||Shopee|
|Shine Glam And Glow Moisturizer||₱ 160.00||Shopee|
Available in Lazada ₱ 7,376.00
₱ 8,114.00 Go to Shop
A dietary supplement may not hold the ultimate power to dissolve any kind of sickness or disease but it may hold the key in preventing potential illnesses. A potential tool against painful conditions in the future, researchers say. Food Supplements is a good choice to keep and maintain your health. Shine offers a wide range of supplements like Vitamin C, Dailivite, Calcium, Elgucare-S, Jonflex Forte, Growell and many more that will help with various kind of nutrition deficiency.
- Shine Philippines — all about Shine
- Shine Philippines products for a Brand New Life
- Top Shine Philippines food supplements
An innovative and leading pharmaceutical company in Malaysia, Y.S.P.SAH has expanded its business to various fields including the launch of its own food supplement brand — Shine. In 2004, the group gained a successful listing on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange board, Bursa Malaysia and later transferred to the Main Board. This marked a major milestone in Y.S.P.SAH company history and also brought the company to even higher heights and to become a more competent and become one of the leading company making a wide array of pharmaceutical, over-the-counter (OTC), veterinary and aquatic products.
Besides its own local expansion in Malaysia, the group also went on to set up regional offices as well as strategic alliances in Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Laos, as well as Sri Lanka, Africa and countries in Middle East. Extending to the world outside of Malaysia, bringing Shine to more people, helping more people to live better and healthier lives.
As an innovative company, Y.S.P.SAH have also diversified into traditional herbal products with Sun Ten Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, a renowned GMP manufacturer of standardized and concentrated herbal extracts from Taiwan R.O.C. This means consumers of Shine products can expect to get new kinds of food supplements derived from the knowledge of ancient Chinese medicinal properties.
Now, let’s get to know the various kinds of Shine food supplements offered by Y.S.P.SAH that has helped many people live better lives and healthier wellbeing.
- Shine DAILIVITE — a bottle of 60 softgel packed with multivitamins and minerals, Dailivite provides a nutritional insurance package to ensure an adequate supply of essential nutrients for lead a full and healthy lifestyle. Easy to consume, just take 1 softgel daily to improve appetite during pregnancy and lactation, it can also be consumed as a dietary supplement of vitamins and minerals for individuals with nutritional deficiency or need higher nutritionals. People who are active in sports, carry out heavy labour works and need to concentrate well when at work are all recommended to take this easy-to-swallow Shine DAILIVITE softgel as an additional supplement.
- Shine HEPAVITE — This set of 10x10 capsule tabs supplies users with Silymarin (milk tistle) and Vitamin B complex to improve liver function and help protect the liver. Silymarin is extracted from the seeds of silybummariamum which is mild and had no toxic effects that help to fight liver diseases like chronic liver diseases, liver cirrhosis, fatty liver and intoxification by hepatotaxic substance. The Vitamin B complex will also help enhance the cell regeneration of the liver and act as an antioxidant to protect liver cells from destruction of free-radicals and excessive oxidants. It is recommended to take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day after meals, dosage depends on severity, so do consult your general practitioner before making it part of your daily diet.
- Shine Bokbunja N-zyme — an enzyme made of wild black raspberry that is native to Korea, these Bokbunja is often used to make traditional herbal medicine and health supplements to enhance stamina for men and cure diseases in women, in general to improve general health. As the Bokbunja has for a long time used by local Koreans as a medicinal fruit, long before the revelation of modern research on its abundance of human essential nutrients, Shine has made it available for easy consumption. Bokbunja N-zyme has various organic acids, plant sterols, vitamins such as ellagic acid, β-sitosterol, vitamin C, B-complex, Fupenzic acid and etc, the therapeutic usage of Bokbunja by the Chinese physicians and pharmacologists were also recorded centuries ago to invigorate liver and kidney functions to achieve rejuvenation in terms of reversal of grey hair, relief of frequent urination, improvement of eyesight as well as regain of the energetic and youthful men’s health. Enzymes are catalysts that break down substances and eliminate many unwanted chemicals or toxins in the body. Digestive enzymes break down the food we eat, so it can be used as a source of nutrients and energy. Shine Bokbunja N-zyme is a pure natural fruit enzyme, free from any additives and has a durable shelf life. It is also suitable for vegetarian consumption. Just dilute 2-4 tablespoons (20ml) with cold water and drink twice daily.
With a huge variety of products that cater to vitamin needs, nutritional needs and gender specific needs, here are the few top Shine food supplements that we think you should have a look at and get them online at iprice if they suit your needs.
- Shine Barley Oat 4.0 — this tin has barley powder, oat bran powder, brown rice powder and Isomaltooligosaccharide (IMO). This barley pat is packed with Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre derived from the cell walls of algae, cereal grains, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and plants. Geta-Glucan is well-known for its cholesterol lowering effect and is one of the best dietary fibre sources, averaging from 15-20%. Daily consumption will help in reducing cholesterol, prevent high blood glucose levels, improve overall bowel function and taste great as brown rice has a satisfying and full effect.
- Shine Elgucare-N — a supplement formulated from Chinese herbal that is designed in accordance with fundamental principles of Chinese Medicine. It is traditionally used to relieve symptoms like panasthenia, chronic headaches for unknown reasons, migraines, stiffness of the neck, impaired memory, insomnia, allergies and dizziness triggered by compression of cervical vertebrae. The main pharmacological effects are dilating the blood vessels to improve blood flow, restoring the fibro-elastic potential of vertebral cartilages, improving body’s immune system and enhance cells healing properties. It is specially formulated for those who wish to take care for upper spine, relieves shoulder and neck pain.
At iprice online store, you can select and compare Shine products with ease, so start shopping now!