Complete your summer look with a pair of espadrille shoes! Click here to learn more about these awesome footwear style that would add style and an air of romance to your outfit!
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Espadrilles Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|CHANEL C H A N E L Espadrille||₱ 2,899.00||Shopee|
|Tory Burch Authentic Espadrilles ***Out Of Stock***||₱ 1,700.00||Shopee|
|CHANEL Espadrilles / Shoes||₱ 7,500.00||Shopee|
|Gucci Charlotte Espadrilles||₱ 3,800.00||Shopee|
|Tory Burch Espadrille||₱ 6,500.00||Shopee|
|Coach Original Espadrilles -Sizes 8 & 9 Us||₱ 5,350.00||Shopee|
|Coach Espadrille Size 8||₱ 2,000.00||Shopee|
|GUESS Original Olivia Logo Espadrille Women’S Shoes 5.5||₱ 2,750.00||Shopee|
|Tory Burch Tory Espadrille #A26-T105||₱ 600.00||Shopee|
|Tory Burch Espadrille (Available In Size 6 Only!)||₱ 3,300.00||Shopee|
News about Espadrilles
Why These Chunky FILA Shoes Should Be Your New Go-To Sneakers12 July 2018
Nostalgic? Check. Fashion-forward? Also check. The FILA Disruptor 2 has been cooking up a storm for streetwear and athleisure-wear enthusiasts.
- Espadrilles Shoes Philippines: The Evolution of A Peasant’s Footwear into Fashion for All
- Espadrilles Shoes Philippines: The Defining Characteristic
- Espadrilles Shoes Philippines: Freedom + Style
- Espadrilles Shoes Philippines: Cool Footwear for Summer
The espadrille shoes (more commonly known as espadrille) has been around for thousands of years. Back then, it was considered to be a peasant’s footwear and was made from rope with no stylish designs or colours or heel.
That soon changed in the 1950s when the espadrilles were redesigned and made into a fashionable item. Since then, this shoe style can be found among the product line-ups of both bargain and designer brands. The modern day espadrille are usually flat shoes, but there have been high-heeled espadrilles as well.
The key characteristic of an espadrille is its sole that is usually made from a kind of rope (like back in the old days). The upper part of the shoes are usually made from canvas or cotton fabric (but that doesn’t mean the high end designers brands won’t go for something more exclusive) to give it a more casual, laid-back kind of look that is suited for long beach walks or picnics in the park.
Espadrilles are usually flat shoes, but there are high-heeled or platform designs as well. We have chosen a few designs that we think would be a great addition to your shoe collection!
- H&M Loves Coachella Espadrilles
- Black background with multi-coloured patterns
- Eye catching casual look that is bold and stylish
- Marks and Spencer Blue Harbour Striped Slip-On Espadrilles
- Nautical inspired blue and white stripes
- Perfect for beach play
- Giuseppe Zanotti Textured Black Espadrilles
- Made from calf leather for a luxurious feel
- Embossed crocodile effect with suede panels on a braided raffia sole for a casual-yet-refined look
- Dolce & Gabbana Denim Espadrilles
- Made from blue cotton denim with a leather trim
- Casual look that is great for play
- Havaianas Men’s Origine II Espadrille
- Simple canvas espadrille that provides comfort, function and fashion
- Available in various colours
- Paul Andrew Rhea Wedge Espadrilles
- Available in black or taupe
- Sleek pointed closed toe design that goes with most outfits
- Perfect for summer time in the city
- Kurt Geiger Kupkake Flatform Espadrilles
- A combination of flats with platform
- Classic design that is available in Nude or Navy
- Perfect for romantic beach walks
- Jimmy Choo Denim Leather Espadrilles
- Denim upper with minimal detailing
- Versatile design that goes with jeans or dresses
- Topshop Wish Wedge Espadrilles
- 5” heel with 1 ½” platform, perfect for women looking to “grow” a little during summer
- Feminine romantic design that is available in either Navy or Pink
- Zara Ring Detail Espadrilles
- Flat type design with polyester upper
- Metallic rings for eye catching look
Browse through our wide selection of espadrilles that will be a cool addition to your wardrobe. Look at the following brands for the best espadrilles shoes:
So scroll up and start shopping!