Name one type of footwear that all of us must have, at least a pair of it? Yes, flip flops! Do you think it is possible to go on with our life and daily activities without a pair of flip flop? We don’t think so and we are sure that you would agree with us. Flip flops is a type of informal flats that is used for any laid back events. Here at iprice Philippines, we offer you all kind of flip flops for men and women at amazing value. Click here for more information.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
If you want to head to the beach or shopping mall, the first things you would look for is the most comfortable pair of flip flops that you could use to walk about. Everyone hates wearing footwear that makes our feet uncomfortable and painful especially during fun activities. Today, flip flops are designed to not only be stylish and comfortable but also cool and fun to fit our lifestyle. Here at iprice we have all sort of flip flops to cater all your needs and daily activities.
The history of flip flops dates back to thousands of years. It is proved that in Egypt cave drawings in ancient times that flip flops were worn by the people living there at that time. Today flip flops are commonly made by rubber or plastic. However the ancient versions were composed of raw materials such as papyrus and palm leaves. For example is China, flip flops were made out of rice straw. Meanwhile in India, wood was used to create flip flops and in South America, sisal plant leaves were the source of flip flops. The modern day flip flops were actually inspired by the flip flops brought by the soldiers from Japan after the World War II. It became popular during the 1950s and today it has become staple footwear.
- Did you know that until the 1960’s flip flops were referred as flip flaps?
- Did you know that in today’s competitive shoe market world, flip flops made a staggering record of making $20 billion sale and that it exceeded the athletic shoe market sales in 2006?
- Did you know that we celebrate National Flip Flop day on every third Friday of June? This tradition was first started by Tropical Smoothie Café in US to appreciate and thank their customers for staying loyal to their brand.
- Did you know that if you are driving in Spain, you are prohibited from wearing flip flops?
- Did you know that the most expensive flip flops in the world worth about $18000? It was made by Chipkos and designed by David Palmer. It is very expensive due to the 18 carat solid gold Chipkos logo embedded on the flip flops.
Here at iprice Philippines, we have a wide range of flip flops brands that you can choose for both men and women such as Birkenstock, Crocs, ROWOO, GoSport, Sunsteps and many more. We make sure that the flip flops offered to you would not only make your feet feel free and comfortable but also add a little spunk and cheer into your life.