It’s always a great journey for a child to develop new skills as they grow up. As parents, you will find it’s even more wonderful to watch your little baby starts to learn about the great big world, just small step at a time. So make sure you have everything it needs to provide for your kids a safe and joyful life ahead, and it all begins with a pair of shoes.
- Choosing the best Kid and Baby Shoes for your little ones
- Make your child’s next chapter in life more wonderful with Kid and Baby Shoes from iprice Philippines
When it comes to baby shoes, the number one thing to consider is comfort. A good pair of shoes for toddlers at the stage of learning to walk (10 – 18 months) have to satisfy the following criteria:
- It has to be lightweight, flexible yet supportive enough for easy movements on any surface.
- Especially because the kids tend to grip their toes on the floor to keep balance, you have to get shoes that are made from soft leather or high quality mesh that will give their foot extra comfort and room to breathe.
- More importantly, a good pair of shoes for toddlers should keep them from falling with the feature of rubber soles that are anti-slip. You should also take into account different types of shoes for each occasion, for example: for a walk in your own garden or to travel with you to places.
Babies usually express their feelings through only laughter or tears, so try to understand your kids better as they walk in the shoes, it can be either the discomfort or shoes style that irritate your angles.
Make your child’s next chapter in life more wonderful with Kid and Baby Shoes from iprice Philippines
Choosing the first pair of shoes for your kids require more than just a trip down to the store. You have to really understand their natural style preference besides the actual physical needs in order to bring home the perfect ones.
- For baby boys, you can try out mini sneakers in warm colour tones or funky animal designs that will look super adorable on their tiny foot!
- For baby girls, there is nothing that can beat a sweet little pair of pinky shoes; a little sparkle will turn them into a real life angel too!
For sizing, it is best to avoid snuggly fit, you have to find the shoes that have a little extra room for your child’s feet. Below is a quick guiding panel to measure the feet for your little one, brought to you by Stride Rite.
You can shop for Kid and Baby shoes without any hassle right here on iprice with our variety of products from many prestigious brands like Hello Baby, Light in The Box, Little Blue Lamb and many others. Furthermore, you can always check out our Kids and Toys coupons for extra discount on baby products whenever you shop on iprice.