With sun out, it’s time to bring the hot out too. And the hot that we mean here are sandals that would totally rock your legs. Find out more about sandals here.
- Price (ascending)
- Price (descending)
When the temperature rises and the weather get warmer, every fashion item that we had to say goodbye to temporarily- light jackets, skorts, miniskirts, summer dresses, tank tops – gets to come out and play again! But for most of us, saying hello to sandals is the real trill under the warm sunny sun. You may say that maxi dresses or short skirts can be worn during the winter with a jacket and leggings but sandals are a total different story. If the sandals are pooped out to early, it would surely be a major fashion disaster, not to mention their ability to make your feet freeze when the sun goes down. Which is why, you should make full use of your sandals now!
Since summer is here, get those boot-battered toes ready for their time in the sun because your feet has lots of edgy and cool sandals to try on this season! Here are 6 essential sandals trends that you need in your shoe collection for the warmer months.
- Slides flat Sandals
- What was once a notorious choice for off-court basketball players, the humble slide sandals has become one of the hottest trend over the last few summers, thanks to luxe makeover by Isabel Marant. Other than the obvious of being oh so comfortable, these slides are super flattering. Without any ankle strap, there are visual witchcraft as these sandals makes your leg look extra-long.
- Block Heel Sandals
- Who said sandals are only for the beach or a stroll around town? These chunky block heel sandals are perfect transition for the day-to-night look. The lift that’s sturdy and versatile along with its adjustable ankle strap makes this style a comfort for your office use and after work plans.
- Platform Sandals
- The platforms are back! This 1970’s resurgence is taking over the fashion world with this massive lift up front that makes this shoe a total walk in the park (easy to walk). Perfect height with balance, total win-win situation.
- Espadrilles Sandals
- Jute-bottomed espadrilles gets introduced again with refreshed vibrant colours, mixed materials and smooth leather uppers. It’s like when your well-groomed sister went to college and made friends with the art kids. And when it’s time for her summer break, she is home with a much cooler look.
- Lace up Sandals
- Whether you're looking to complement an already glamorous outfit or need an elevated component for a casual outfit, lace up sandals are the ultimate choice. Their strappy, skin-baring ways only mean great things for your legs (hello, gorgeous elongation!) and their versatility makes dubbing them summer's It-shoe a no-brainer.
If you are bored of your sandal style, we found new inventive ways to style your favorite pair. Add a little oomph of style to your old kicks and change them to something that is chic and trendy.
- Our fringe addiction continues. Channel the vibe from the peace and hippie era by attaching some fringe to your sandals. Measure the straps of your sandals and attach leather fringe to it using hot glue for a firm hold.
- It is said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend. But since diamonds are not so friendly on the wallet, you can add studs that works just fine as well. Use a mix of gold studs to jazz things up on your sandals.
- Who said that braids are only for your hair? You can bring in your braiding skill and put them for good use for your foot. Make cheap, boring flip-flops look more fun with braided straps. They’re also way more comfortable to wear.
- This summer, don't just settle for plain flip flops. With a little creativity, you can transform your boring sandals into a pair of cute scarf sandals. All you need are some cheap flip flops, a colorful scarf and scissors.