Relax your mind and give your skin a great treat with these awesome facial masks that we have to offer. After all, normal skincare routine may not always give your skin its much needed break and relaxation. So, scroll down and have a look at these cool products that we have to offer or click here to learn more.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Face Masks Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask||₱ 102.00||Shopee|
|LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask||₱ 410.45||Cosmetic Love|
|Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask||₱ 101.61||iHerb|
|Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask||₱ 109.79||Cosmetic Love|
|Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask 100g||₱ 79.00||Lazada|
|Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack||₱ 103.00||Shopee|
|Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque||₱ 680.00||Shopee|
|Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack||₱ 150.00||Shopee|
|Pixi Plump Collagen Boost||₱ 619.63||Beauty Expert|
|Pixi In-Shower Steam Facial||₱ 1,115.33||Beauty Expert|
News about Face Masks
10 Habits that you don’t Realize are Bad for your Skin10 July 2018
If you’ve been following your skin care routine religiously but still get breakouts or other unwanted blemishes, it could be that you need to change your habits. Good skin care doesn’t rely on how expensive your products are or how many you use. You don’t need to change your lifestyle, all you need is to pick the right habits. Here are some ways we hurt our skin with bad habits without even realizing it.
5 Korean skincare secrets for men to get that glowing "glass skin"21 June 2018
‘Glass skin’ is one of the latest fads in the world of beauty among women. This Korean beauty technique involves achieving a gleaming, porcelain-like finish on the skin. While you’ll find plenty of articles about ‘glass skin’ K-beauty routine on the internet, most of them are intended for women. If you want to achieve that poreless, radiant look, at the same time want to get girls (or guys) noticing and pursuing you, here are some tips and regimen to keep in mind.
5 Beauty Tips Before Heading to the Beach this Summer10 May 2018
Filipinos are lucky. Most foreigners spend numerous dollars just so they could have a taste of tropical paradise. Being an archipelago, the Philippines is blessed with the most beautiful beaches that could rival Phuket, Bali or even Langkawi. In just a few hours (or even minutes for some), the most pristine beaches are right in front of your doorstep.
- Facial Mask Philippines: Beauty Routine
- Facial Mask Philippines: Unmasking Your Skin’s Beauty
- Facial Mask Philippines: Home Pampering Treatment for Your Skin
Everyone has their own idealized version of beauty. In order to look beautiful, many people invest in a variety of skincare products as well as surgeries and other beauty services. Facials are one of those beauty services that are frequently used by people who are serious about their pursuit of beauty. A facial involves a variety of skin treatments (ranging from exfoliation and extraction to facial masks and massages) that can improve the beauty of your skin as well as mental well being.
While this skincare routine is considered a luxury to some people, facials are really beneficial. This is why we are bringing you one of the most important parts of facials: the facial mask.
The facial mask is made from a variety of ingredients for different purposes. Some are designed to dry and solidify on your face, while others may remain wet. Most masks are removed by either rinsing the face with water, wiping off or peeling off the face. The duration for the masks to be worn varies according with the type of mask and further instructions from the manufacturer. Here are a few examples of the types of face masks that are available in the market:
- Clay Masks: These masks contain clay substances. These types of masks are recommended for people with normal to oily skin as it can deeply cleanse the skin by drawing out impurities to the skin’s surface as it dries and tightens.
- Peel-off Masks: These masks come in gel, plastic or paraffin wax subtypes that are not as absorbent as clay masks. These type of masks are great for mature and dry skin as they tighten the skin temporarily and stimulate the blood circulation in our face, rejuvenating the layers of the skin to be more supple.
- Sheet Masks: These masks are made from thin cotton sheets that have been soaked in various hydrating ingredients. They are great for oily and combination skin types as the ingredients used are usually oil-free.
- Cream Masks: These masks contain moisturizing ingredients that would help soften the skin. They are ideal for people with normal to dry skin as they rejuvenate the skin by adding moisture.
- Gel Masks: These masks are usually oil-free and have a gel-like consistency that is hydrating, which makes them great for people with dry or sensitive skin. These masks are naturally cold, which makes them ideal for soothing the skin.
Give your skin an awesome treat with the wide array of facial masks that we have to offer! Here are a few awesome brands of facial masks that we feel you should take a look at!
So pamper your skin (and yourself!) with these awesome masks! Or scroll up to continue your shopping experience here with iprice!