- Vitamins: The Link Between Food and Health
- Vitamins: To Take Or Not To Take? That Is The Question
- Vitamins: Improve The Quality Of Your Life
Centuries ago, humans did not have the technology to discover what it was that made certain foods a cure to things like night blindness or scurvy. They only knew, through trial and error, that foods like liver could cure night blindness, citrus fruits could help with scurvy and unpolished rice husks could prevent beriberi.
It was in the early 1900s that scientists, physicians and experts found the link between food and health: vitamins. With the discovery of vitamins, researchers around the world tried to synthesize the nutrients. In 1912, two Norwegians were successful in synthesizing Vitamin C, the first ever vitamin to be artificially created. After that, more research was conducted into this area of study and soon vitamin supplements became an important facet of the health industry.
There have been many arguments on whether or not vitamin supplements are beneficial to anyone’s health. While obtaining the required nutrients through the food you eat is definitely the best way, sometimes the body may require more vitamins than what food can offer. That is when vitamin supplements come into play.
Each vitamin supplement is different and has their own functions. Listed below are some of the most popular vitamin supplements and some of the ways they can improve your health:
- Vitamin A
- Improves overall eye health
- Aids in skin growth and repairs skin
- Maintains health of teeth, bones, the immune system and mucus membranes
- Vitamin C
- Aids in improving cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Helps cure skin problems
- Vitamin B12
- Helps in healthy regulation of your nervous system as well as reduces depression, stress and brain shrinkage
- Vital for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Essential for building blood cells to reduce anemia
- Vitamin D
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth
- Regulates insulin levels and is beneficial for diabetics
- Can increase physical strength in both upper and lower limbs
- Vitamin E
- Has antioxidant properties that can help improve your immune system
- Reduces the risk of sunstroke and heart disease
- Helps alleviate fatigue and strengthen capillary walls
Here at iprice, we care for the health and well-being of our customers. Which is why we would provide high-quality vitamin supplements that would be beneficial for your body. Choose from the wide range of products offered above and live a healthy life.
Among the top brands of vitamin supplements that iprice offers are:
Scroll back up and start browsing through the products that iprice has to offer and see the overall wellbeing of your body improve.