Ever since the brand first appeared in 1886, it has been well known for making excellent women’s underwear, from lingerie, panties, and brassieres. Their products are characterized by its unique, feminine design and made from strong fabrics, which are comfortable and long-lasting.
Since 1948, Triumph has been a competitive brand in the lingerie market, but this German brand has been around since the late 18th century. For more than 125 years of service, Triumph has built female confidence through lingerie in many shapes and sizes. Women from around the world recognize the brand with a mark of excellence with more than 2,000 active stores and 30,000 employees. Every woman in the world owns at least one or two pairs of Triumph lingerie.
Depending on style and preference, Triumph underwear comes in many shapes and sizes. Below is a guide that would help you picture out a variety of Triumph panties.
Fitted boxer shorts that deliver a hugging fit and longer leg coverage; great for wearing skirts.
Low-rise panties with wider sides and minimal coverage for a sexier, more revealing feel.
Thongs have revealing coverage at the back, perfect for wearing leggings or any tight outfit.
A classic design that features a low-rise, hip level band which flatters the shape.
Otherwise known as grandma panties, briefs offers high-rise waist which helps flatter the wearer’s shape, complements the curves and offers great coverage.
For longer-looking legs, high cut panties are recommended because of its medium-rise waist and provides minimal coverage. It gives the wearer larger hips and smaller waist.
Your preference in style and design plays a heavy role when it comes to choosing the right underwear for you. For those who are still in the dark about choosing the right underwear, here are some tips that would help you out:
- Always opt for comfort than style. What may look great on pictures may not be what they seem when you wear them, so always choose ones that are comfortable.
- Choose the right size for your body. Especially for Triumph bras and panties, choosing the right size contributes to how comfortable you are while wearing it.
- Look for quality fabrics such as cotton, lycra, microfibre, bamboo, silk-feel nylons, and high-quality polyester.
- Seamless underwear works wonders if you are wearing tight clothes.
- Choose a cut that complements your body type for both bras and panties (see the many types of panties above).
- If you love undergarments with elastic bands and straps, find those that are not too tight nor too loose.
- Take care of your underwear properly since it would greatly affect comfort, especially bras with wires.
Triumph is one of the biggest and most popular lingerie brand in Philippines and the rest of Southeast Asia. Because of their dedication to comfort and durability, you can trust the brand to deliver the best sets of lingerie and undergarments for women. Triumph underwear Philippines offers an extensive selection of underwear to choose from; own your very own pair now!