Product Categories
Products
Coupons
Trends
Wishlist
Save Now!
Categories
×
×
Your wish is our command!
Stay updated and be the first to use our wishlist:
We will make it up to you.
We promise!
Jewellery  >   > 
28 Products

Unique Jewellery for Women

Go to Shop
Unique Gift For Women Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Diamond Water Pitcher Pendant Necklace From Posh N Popular Jewelry
₱ 3,160.00
Galleon

***Now Announcing the New Trend in Jewelry*** Looking to give a beautiful, high quality gift that your loved one will remember you by for years to come? You have found it! It's modern yet timeless design makes it the perfect gift for any occasion.It comes in a high quality gift box. If you are getting it for yourself you will fall in love with it instantly.The shine on it is stunning.You can wear this unique sterling silver necklace with casual or formal attire.The water pitcher design puts one in a state of serenity because of the water's free-flowing motion symbol. It's also eye catching so get ready for a lot of compliments. Sterling Silver "Sterling" indicates that it contains at least 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% can be comprised of any other alloy. Although it may seem that an even higher silver content would be desirable, that's not actually the case. Jewelry that contain more than 92.5% silver are prone to damage because pure silver is soft. The 7.5% alloy gives it strength. Caring and Cleaning Avoid exposure to fragrance or when swimming in chlorinated water. Clean your necklace regularly to prevent tarnish. To clean your silver, use polishes formulated specifically to remove tarnish. Posh N Popular Jewelry The Posh N Popular Company has great customer service. We will make sure you receive your necklace in great condition; however, if something does arise, we would appreciate it if you communicate with us first. We will try our best to solve any problem that you may have. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. When you click the "Add to Cart" button on the top right corner of the page, you will get the water pitcher pendant necklace inside a beautiful leatherette gift box. There is a limited supply, so act fast.

Read more

 Recommended for You