With Cebu Pacific vouchers, offer and, promo code you can plan a budget-friendly vacation. Check out CebuPac promotion to enjoy traveling at a lower price.
Check out their seat promo as Cebu Pacific offers the lowest fare for their domestic and international flights as well. Besides that, Cebu Pacific is famous for its Piso Fare promotion for domestic booking. Scroll through our coupon page and discover more flight booking promotions and vouchers to the big cities such as Cebu City, Manila or Philippines islands such as Boracay, Palawan, and others! Grab this chance before it's too late.
Get all the latest Cebu Pacific Promo Code here
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
People who shop at Cebu Pacific also love these coupons
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
Top Cebu Pacific Vouchers & Promo codes in Philippines
|Top 10 offers||Discount||Expiry|
|P99||30 April 2020|
|P299||30 April 2020|
|P299||31 December 2020|
|P399||30 April 2020|
|P899||30 April 2020|
|P499||06 June 2020|
|P299||30 April 2020|
|40% Off||31 December 2020|
|P599||30 April 2020|
|50% Off||31 December 2020|
- Why you should fly with Cebu Pacific
- How to add baggage in Cebu Pacific
- How to rebook Cebu Pacific flights
- How to get promo code in Cebu Pacific
- How do I contact Cebu Pacific
- What is the hotline of Cebu Pacific Airlines
Being one of the most successful low-cost carriers in the world, Cebu Pacific Airline is most known for its budget-friendly fares that realize everyone’s dream of flying! Providing passengers a safe and comfortable traveling experience as well as top-notch service catered to specific needs, Cebu Pacific is committed to what they are doing in achieving excellence in the budget airline industry.
Why You Should Fly with Cebu Pacific
Hassle-Free Booking Process
For a no-frills flight experience, Pinoy travelers often get more than what they paid for. Cebu Pacific does not just offer affordable fares to travelers but also ensures a seamless booking experience so that everyone can manage their itinerary and request for flight add-ons anytime.
Flexible Payment Methods
With flexible payment methods available, you can book flights even without a credit or debit card. Cebu Pacific accepts cash payments over the counter through their affiliated banks, ATM and department stores, as listed below.
1. Pay before 12 midnight (Philippine Standard Time) on the day you confirm your booking, and receive a confirmed ticket the following day:
- BDO, BPI, Metrobank, Robinsons Bank, BancNet, Megalink
2. Pay within 24 hours after booking, and receive a confirmed ticket the next day
- 7 Eleven, Bayad Center, LBC, Robinsons Department Store, SM Department Store, Cebuana Lhuillier
During the Piso fare promotion, you can get your hands on domestic round trip tickets from as low as P300. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for their Piso fare promotion as it only happens a few times a year, and their airfares are often sold out very quickly. To stay up-to-date with Cebu Pacific’s latest promotions, subscribe to their newsletter, follow the airline’s social media accounts, or download their app so you can receive promo alerts the moment Cebu Pacific announces their airfare sale!
How to add baggage in Cebu Pacific?
After booking flight tickets and packing all traveling essentials for the upcoming vacation, you realize your baggage is overloaded. Fret not, you can still add baggage via Cebu Pacific online up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. There’s a 20kg, 2-piece option available for you up to 1 hour before departure. Head to www.cebupacificair.com and click Manage Booking to amend your baggage details.
Do keep in mind that any excess weight or pieces will be subject to Excess Baggage Fee, ranging from PHP 250 to PHP 600. The amount of surcharge is determined by your final travel destination.
How to rebook Cebu Pacific flights?
One of the perks of booking fares with Cebu Pacific is the opportunity to rebook flights or change flight details within 24 hours from booking confirmation. In case you accidentally miscalculate the flight schedule or book a different destination from your expectation, you can still make changes without penalty fee if you act quickly!
All you need to do is click on the “Manage Booking” section on the Cebu Pacific homepage to rebook your flight. While the rebooking fee is waived, do note that passengers will have to bear the cost of the price difference for their rebooked flight.
Many Filipinos’ most-awaited time of the year is Cebu Pacific’s Piso fare promotion for domestic flights. If you’ve missed the promotion and still want to book flight tickets in advance, save some bucks on your fare by using Cebu Pacific promo codes exclusively provided to you by iPrice! Here’s how you can redeem Cebu Pacific promo codes:
- Browse the Cebu Pacific coupon page above or simply scroll up to view the latest Cebupac promo codes.
- Select the coupon that’s applicable to your booking by clicking on the View This Deal button.
- You will be re-routed to a new page where you can copy the Cebupac promo code. Please take note that there are offers and deals that do not require a coupon code, so you only need to proceed to Cebu Pacific’s official webpage as usual.
- Before searching your flights with Cebu Pacific, you will be asked to search for your preferred flight schedule. Choose a flight that suits your timing best. Enter your departure and arrival dates as well as the best time for each flight.
- On the same page, you will see a promo code box. Paste the Cebupac promo code from step two, and enjoy amazing discounts!
- Go ahead and print out your itinerary to keep a record of your flight details.
How do I contact Cebu Pacific?
There are several ways to get in touch with Cebu Pacific. You can get hold of the airline company’s customer service staff via Facebook, Twitter, Guest Feedback Form, and Mail. All of these can be found on Cebu Pacific’s Contact Us page. Alternatively, you can also talk to the staff via their call center hotlines: +632 8702 0888 or +633 2230 8888, available from 7 am to 10 pm daily.
What is the hotline of Cebu Pacific Airlines?
Seeking help on booking or having any inquiries about your flights? You may contact Cebu Pacific Airlines at +632 8702 0888 for the Manila hotline or +633 2230 8888 for the Cebu hotline. The hotline is in service from 7 am to 10 pm daily.