In order to achieve the ultimate wellness, vitamins and supplements are just as important as your food intake. However, they can be pricey and inaccessible, especially in the Philippines. Through iHerb, you can easily find your favorite vitamin and supplement brands in one website. Read more about iHerb and what they offer on their online store here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
People who shop at iHerb also love these coupons
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
Top iHerb Vouchers & Promo codes in Philippines
|Top 5 offers||Discount||Expiry|
|10% OFF||31 December 2019|
|10% Off||31 December 2019|
|15% OFF||31 December 2019|
|10% Off||31 December 2019|
|From $3.99||30 December 2019|
Enjoy Shopping with iHerb Promo Codes & Coupons
iHerb is a U.S company founded in 1996, which focuses on natural & healthy products. They have five main distribution centres, catering to over 150 countries around the world making them the market leaders in the Beauty & Health industry. In Asia alone, they have a dedicated distribution centre in South Korea to ensure that all neighbouring countries receive fresher goods at a shorter time. iHerb stocks over 30,000 products ranging from vitamins, beauty & personal care and even pet care, to give you a wide selection of options. iHerb guarantees 100% authentic items fresh from their warehouses around the world.
When you shop with iHerb, don’t forget to check out the latest promo codes and deals on iPrice. With these codes, you can get exclusive discounts and deals when you purchase online. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to redeem promotions and flash sales from iHerb.
- Browse through our iPrice iHerb coupons page to find available vouchers
- Click on the details drop down to get more information about the discount code
- Select the ‘get this voucher’ button to reveal the iHerb promo code
- Click on ‘Copy code and Go to Store’ button
- Once redirected to store, view and add items to your cart
- Paste the code in the appropriate section of the checkout page, and the iHerb coupon will be applied with your total bill amount being adjusted
iHerb Quality Assurance
iHerb takes pride for being a dependable brand. To ensure the quality of their products, here are some initiatives that iHerb has implemented:
- Quality & Freshness - iHerb constantly refreshes their inventory on their climate-controlled warehouses, giving you only the freshest items.
- Reviews - To ensure you get the best items, iHerb has a helpful review section for each product. To ensure the quality of these reviews, only customers that have ordered these items can review the product. Furthermore, you would need a verified iHerb account to leave reviews.
- Certification - All of iHerb centres are fully climate-controlled, ensuring their products are kept in ideal condition. Due to the store’s manufacturing excellence practices, iHerb is a certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) for their warehouses around the world.
The iHerb Mobile App
To make things easier for health and beauty enthusiasts on-the-go, iHerb has a mobile app that you can download from the App Store or on Google Play Store. On the mobile app, you can easily browse through product catalogues, add an item to your wish list, and make safe transactions. The app provides support for 10 languages so anyone can easily access it. An added bonus for signing up for the app is that you’ll receive $5 iHerb coupon for your first purchase.
iHerb Yearly Promotions
If you want to make the most out of your purchase from iHerb, the best time to shop are on sale periods. Other than their weekly promotion deals on selected products, you can also shop during their birthday month every September as well as famous sale periods in the US like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. iHerb also has some pretty awesome deals for Christmas so mark your calendars!
Where does iHerb ship to?
All your iHerb orders will be shipped via airmail to over 150 countries, including the Philippines, directly from their many distribution centres throughout the U.S. and South Korea.
Here are some shipping options available:
- UPS: No limitation on weight
- DHL Express: No limitation on weight
- Delivery by Local Post Plus: Limited to orders up to $100.00 and weighing less than 4 lbs (1.8kg)
- Delivery by Local Post: Limited to orders up to $100.00 and weighing less than 4 lbs (1.8kg)
In the event that you are not satisfied with the products you purchased, iHerb does have a return/refund policy. On your iHerb account, click on the “Refunds/Returns” button and follow the procedure.
You can return your items 60 days after purchasing. Remember to attach a picture of the items that you want a refund, complete with the returns form for faster processing. Returns/refunds may take up to 3 weeks to fully process but you can always check the progress on your “history” page.
iHerb seeks to provide you with the most common and convenient way of processing payment. iHerb accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Union Pay
To ensure that you are able to receive an immediate response on urgent queries, iHerb provides 24/7 online chatting assistance on https://ph.iherb.com/ or contact them directly at +1 951 616 3600. You can also reach out to them by using other methods such as email or through their social media pages.
For issues regarding shipping, please contact the selected freight service centres accordingly.